Gazel (Suzuno Fuusuke): Tonight

(A/N)'s POV

  "Practice is over minna (everyone). You may now go to your rooms for leisure" said a light-gray haired male "Finally... We've been practicing like crazy these days... I guess its because were up next for Raimon" I said quietly, then I heard Gazel say something as he left "Tonight's the night i can..." I couldnt hear him after he said that. I tilted my head a bit since I was really confused when he said those words. What does he mean by that?...

Time skip to night
(Gazel's POV)
I saw (A/N) talking to Rhionne and Clara. I saw her blush a bit and Clara and Rhionne laughing... I guess theyre teasing her because of something... I hid behind a wall near to them. Then I heard Clara say something "Aww Come on (A/N)-chan. Try to tell "him" your feelings! He might accept them!" "Just try (A/N). We'll support you no matter what" Rhionne said. (A/N) blushed red as a tomato when they said that, I smiled at the sight. "B-but what if he doesnt like me? I might just end up having a broken heart!" (Y/N) said in a really nervous tone. "(A/N)-chan, If he doesnt accept you, me and Rhionne will be with you to make you happy!" Clara said in a caring tone, Heh... Clara is really nice to her close friends... "Guys, shh I feel like someone is hearing our conversation. And I think I know who..." Rhionne said. I got really shocked when she said this. How did she even found out? Uhh I guess it was because I took a little peek at them earlier... Great job Gazel. Great. Job. I came out and raised my hands in the air.

(A/N)'s POV
 We saw Gazel raising his hands in the air like he was getting caught by a cop. "Alright you girls caught me. Great job sensing me Rhionne." Gazel said. I got a bit jealous since Gazel is praising Rhionne. Luckily im good at hiding some of my emotions. "Hey, I didnt sense you, (A/n) did" Rhionne said then glanced at me and smirking, I know what youre doing Rhionne! "Shes just too afraid to tell it" "Is that so? Then great job (A/N) Im really proud of you" Gazel smiled at me and then I blushed madly, Its the first time he, He! Gazel! Suzuno Fuusuke! praising me! (L/N) (F/N)! "T-thank you G-Gazel-sama..." I said really quietly and looked away so he cannot see my blush.

Rhionne's POV 
The plan is working! I looked at Clara and we nodded at the same time. "Hey guys, me and Clara are gonna head to our rooms now. See you tomorrow!" I left and waved at them, Clara just waved at them. I thought to myself "Heres your chance (F/N)"

Gazel's POV
Alright... here it goes... "Hey (F/N)... I really wanted to tell you something for a long time but first..." I said getting ready and closing my eyes before I saw her blush.

(A/N)'s POV
I blushed when he called me by my first name... "W-what is it Gazel-sa----" My words got cut off as I felt that someone is kissing me. Oh god... Its only me and Gazel here... Does that mean he kissed me?! This has to be a dream...

Gazel's POV
Oh dear me... I did it. I opened my right eye a bit and saw her blushing madly. Geez she is really cute... Alright Gazel stop it now...

Clara's POV
Gazel and (A/N) kissed! I knew Gazel liked her too! Theyre really meant for each other! I took another pic of them. "Gonna add this to my album, I should show this to (A/N) since this is her first. I should decorate it to make it really special to (A/N)" I said to Rhionne quietly "Shh!" I closed my mouth quickly as Rhionne said that... Whoops... I hope they didnt hear us... and... they parted their kiss... Aww...
(A/N)'s POV
D-did it stop? Oh it did... "G-Gazel-sama! D-did you just---" "Yes, Yes I did (F/N), (F/N), I always liked you when you first came into the orphanage, it was like love at first sight. Heh... well it is."
Gazel said and I felt him holding my chin and say something to me "So (F/N) whats your----"
I kissed Gazel, Oh my god Im kissing my crush. "I like you too Fuusuke... Ever since I met you... You were the first person to greet me in the orphanage..." He blushed when I said those things, and hey its my first time cutting his words! Im proud of myself "So those that mean... were like a couple?" "Yeah I guess so..." The night turned out great! "I li--- love you" we said at the same time and kissed.

Rhionne's POV
"A newborn couple! Nice! Thats the first couple Diamond Dust has ever had. I wonder whos next!" I said "(A/N)-chan! Gazel-sama! Congrats!" Clara said. "Y-you two were watching?!" (A/N) said in a shocked tone. "Ugh... I knew it. You two go back to your rooms and sleep, me and (F/N)--- I-I mean (A/N) are going back to our rooms... And (A/N)..." Gazel looked at (A/N) and said "Goodnight..." Gazel waved at us. Well me and Clara are getting sleepy, probably (A/N) too. I guess we'll do as what Gazel told us.

======================================
Author(Ammy): Sorry guys if this book was horrible. Im kinda new in writing romantic fanfictions. and I realized I put too much POVs. Sorry 'bout that. Anyways Sayonara minna

A/N = Alien Name
Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name
F/N = First name