//Part 1//

-Author pov-

"what now Jae? I'm busy right here?" asked the girl annoyed with the boy that keep bothering her in the class. The boy sighed deeply and rest his head on her shoulder. "Mr. Yoo and Miss Kim anything happen back there?"

Asked the teacher made the girl reflect fastly by push the boy head away. "nothing madam." said the girl smile lightly. "good than please focus thanks." the teacher turn around resume where she stop writing earlier.

"I hate this class. Why do I need to learn English damn it." groaned the boy resting his head on the table while his eyes slowly getting close. The girl could heard a small snore escape from the boy mouth beside her.

His hand accidentally slipped from the table and land on her bare mid-thigh. Since the school uniform had the girl using their skirt make their thigh expose a little. The girl try to push his hand away but he just grabbed her thigh more tighter while rub it a little send shiver down to her spine.

"Jae move your hand!" She whispered yelling at him but he didn't even budge a little. Before she could say another word the bell rang signalling time to go back home. "OK class before you guys go back home. I have some project for you guys and do it in pair. The one beside you is your partner. The due is three months from now. Class dismiss."

The girl pack her belonging and so does the boy. "Y/n can I go to your house? I'm bored being alone in house." pouted him showing his beautiful sausage lips toward the girl. The girl just nodded obviously can't resist the cuteness she received from him.

*Y/n home*

As usual no one was home both her parents was working and maybe comeback late at night. The thought of discussing about their new project just buried like that when the boy didn't show any sign of discuss about it.

He was now laying on the couch playing some game from the console game that own by her. "do you want to eat Mr.Yoo Youngjae?" asked her placing herself on the couch beside him. He just hummed in respond didn't even look at her. The girl being her lazy self just order some delivery and now waiting for the food.

"I will take a shower first. Here is my purse. Pay the delivery man when he come later." said the girl leaving the boy when she had a feeling that he won't even reply to her word.

-Youngjae pov-

Damn Y/n if you know what you have done toward me right now. Just if. I stop myself from playing the game and place the controller on the floor. I turn my body and now facing the ceiling staring at it deeply.

My mind was now flying away thinking about our relationship. How cute she was,how pretty she was,how kind she was and lastly how sexy she was in that school uniform of her. I remember how soft her thigh was when I touch it in the school today.

Actually I want to touch more of it. Just thinking about how perfect her body could be, I can feel the tent slowly rising in my pant. It got me totally frustrated. Before I could touch it the door bell got rang make me fall from the couch.

Landing my face first on the floor. "ouch Damn it." I bring Y/n purse together with me when I remember she does order something before. It might be the delivery than. She's order two box of fried chicken. Well one box for each of us. I pay the food and bring it to the living room just waiting for Y/n to come down.

"oh the food is here. Let me grab something to drink first. " she walk past with her short,white top and wet hair. Damn girl you make this thing get more harder. She come back with two can of coke and took a sit dangerously close by my side.

We start to eat quietly none of us dare to open our mouth but I can't hold it any longer. I need to set it free. "Y/n can I use your bathroom?" she just nodded.thank God she didn't look at me if not she will see the tent down there.

I run upstairs and enter the bathroom inside her room immediately and lock it. "I need to settle this down." I said staring down to my boner.

-your pov-

What take him so long? My fried chicken almost finish yet he still don't show up again. What did he do? Does he had stomach ache. "finish already?" familiar husky voice whisper on my left ear slightly brush his lips on my ear make me shiver a little.

"what take you so long?" I brush away the feeling try to act normal as I can since he always act weird this past day. What is actually wrong with him? He rest himself beside me and start devouring his chicken look at me with some kind of weird look.

He look different in some way actually. "what? Is there something on my face?" I touch my face and he just shake his head while slightly giggling.

*30 minutes later*

"your parents didn't come home?" asked Youngjae who was now resting himself on my comfy bed. It was rain hardly outside and plus, since he was lazy ass man he won't even call his driver to drive him home. He is rich duhhh. Like wtf boy, he could just drive himself to the school by his own car.

"they stay in hotel since they not in Seoul right now." He just nodded. I was staring outside the window watching the falling rain. It look kinda peaceful for me. Suddenly I heard the door got locked. Since we were inside my room it kinda weird since the door got lock.

We never lock the door even tho we make some project in my room because there is no one in this house so what point to lock the door anyway. Its not just the door got locked. The light also got turn off. Now only bedside lamp keep my room a little light even tho it was so damn dim.

"why are you turn off the light?" before I could turn around a pair of muscular arm wrap around my waist make me stay in my place facing the window. He rest his head on my shoulder while his face was deep on the crook of my neck.

His hand slowly creep inside my shirt make me shiver a little. "Jae-" "shhh... You don't know what you make me feel Y/n." I turn my head look at him in confused. "pardon?" He lean in making our lips brush against each other slightly.

"you drive me crazy baby... You know what? Lets bring our friendship to the next level." He place a kiss on my nose make me suck in my breath. "w-what did you m-mean?" I try to act normal but my voice betrayed me. "what I mean is.... Friends with benefits.."

-To be continue....-