Chapter 0

"Lady's and gentlemen welcome to the production of Jackson B. Waiver High School first LGBTQA+ version of Romeo and Juliet. Sit back relax and enjoy the play." Mr. John announced to our audience, I'm already nervous because I'm playing Juliet and my Romeo is not even here yet.

"Hey Jason" I turn around to see my best friend and stage manager next to me. "Kent is not here and we don't have anyone to play Romeo." God please strike me dead and take me out of my misery.

"There's no one who can play Romeo, fuck. I hope you didn't forget that the Dean of Juilliard is out there and nobody is going to kill my dream do you hear me NO ONE!" I know I went over the edge but I'm one step closer to being a student of Juilliard. "Being the stage manager I have to learn the script."

"Rider you are going to kiss me in front of everyone." Rider Co-captain of the soccer team and my best friend since the fifth grade is deciding to kiss me in front of the LGBTQA+ community just for me to go to Juilliard, so this is what a best friend feels like.

"Look I'm your best friend and this is our senior year and you need this." Rider hmm, I know you do not so pose to question but sometimes I wonder. "Ok fine just hurries so we can get this done with; we start in five."

I might be a little sassy right now but WHO DOESN'T COME TO THE DAMN SHOW ON TIME! This is why I hate people so much. "Alright, people lets make some money Lights, camera, action."

Hey you guys this is my short chapter hope you like it

Vote, Comment, and Follow 😘😘