Yaoi Time with Gumball & Marshall Lee

Gumball was changing into the shirt Marshall had given him for his birthday. He sighed, and was about to climb into bed but then changed his mind.

Marshall was sitting on the edge of the bed starting to get impatient, tired of waiting. Gumball started to leave the room so he quickly ran to block the door to stop him from departing.

He had to think fast...he needed to convince Gumball to get back to bed with him so they could have some fun.

"If you come back to bed, I'll play my guitar for you everyday". Marshall sighed, hoping Gumball would agree. He did.

He chuckles, "Fine Marshy. It's a deal."

Marshall grinned. "Im just too irresistible."

"Whatever... " Gumball mumbles whilst smiling at his cuteness.

They get back into bed, Marshall  leans over and pulls Gumball close. He takes his time, scared to him.

His cheeks turn bright red.

"M-marsh...." I whisper.

"Yes Gummy? Are you ok?" Marshall replies.

"Yeah... " He gives a reassuring smile. "Just shy... " he mumbles....

"Aww, the shyness will go away eventually." Marshall says and then  kisses him on his cheek that's blushing trying to comfort him.

Gumball blushes even more, "Well I'm only shy around you Marshy...." he says.

"Oh..I can go slow if that will help?"

"It's fine. I'll probably gain some confidence since I'll be handing out with you a lot. " he giggles.

Marshall starts to unbutton his shirt. Gumball blushes and stares at his chest.... "Oh...My...Glob..."

"Do u like it then?" he asks. "Maybe I can reveal more?" Marshall says trying to turn him on.

Gumball bites his lip, holding back a groan. Afraid if he says something, it'll turn out stupid, so he just nods instead.

He puts his hands on Gumballs body and starts to take of his T-shirt..slowly and carefully......

He rolls his eyes and just takes it off already and then grins.

"Oh.. ok..let's speed things up" Marshall suggests. He undoes the zip on Gumballd trousers... he slides his hand down his pants.....

Gumball groans. He does the same to Marshall.

He lets out a soft moan...he slides his hand further down and starts to play with his dick. Whilst kissing Gumball passionately.

He kisses him back and just takes off his pants. Moaning in pleasure whilst beginning to stroke his long hard dick.

Ahh..Marshall lets out harder moans.....He starts to put his head down towards Gumballs dick....

He moans and looks at his head going lower to his dick. Still stroking yours and going faster.

Marshall puts his dick further into his mouth and starts to suck it like a dummy.

He moans, and puts his hands in his hair. "M-marshall... "

Slowly removes his dick from his mouth. "Is everything ok...do you want me to stop...?"

"N-no,  it feels good... " He moans.....

Marshall works his way back up his body. He rolls over and pulls Gumball on top off him.

Gumball then asucks his neck, leaving a hickey that'll last maybe a week.

Marshall slides his hand down his back towards Gumballs butt whilst he sucked at his neck.

He moans and nibbles on his ear lobe.

Keeps sliding his hand down...he then puts one finger in...