Boku no love story

It's was our last year in the hero academy; me and all might had finally defeated the villain organization. I've become stronger and more keen to using one for all, also I've become that which I've always wanted to be, a hero. I've also become very popular with the great heroes around world, but there's something I've wanted to do since the day; it happened. Yes that's right, I've wanted to tell Okachan that I loved her; but I've never had the guts to tell her. It's been 3 years since we met, and it's our senior year it's about time I grew out of this shyness and told her.

Day 1 one of our senior year and I walk into class 1A and I look around; everyone has changed since we first started out together in the academy. Everyone from Kachan to Asui; I-I mean Tsu they've all become great heroes in their own rights. They're all amazing in there skill sets they've all sharpened them and have been noticed by many of the heroes. I walk to my desk that's set behind Kachan; he glares at me then looks straight away as soon as I get to my seat. The up side about this seat is I'm next to Okachan, sh-she makes me nervous every time I'm near her. She amazing she's gotten stronger than she was when we started the academy!

"Hi Deku!" Okachan tells me cheerfully"H-Hi Okachan h-how was your summer, hehe?" I say nervously. "My summer was-" is all I heard before before I got lost in Okachans eyes, her beauty is un comparable to any girl I've met the past three years. "How about you, how was yours Deku!" I snap out of being hypnotized by her beauty "m-mine w-was great, hehe I was training with all might learning more about my abilities; and what I could do to become one with one for all." I slightly smile "that's interesting Deku!" She warmly smiles to me "S-so h-have you seen Iida around?" I nervously ask as I pull out my journal. "Now that you mention it I haven't seen him around?!" she answered looking around the class "Tsk who care about that four eyed loser" Kachan answered " Bakugo! That's not very nice to say about Iida!" Okachan sternly says "whatever that loser is always late and awkward to everything!" Kachan answered annoyedly "But still Kachan he is our class rep and deserves some sort of respect!" I sternly say to him "Tsk whatever Deku!" He says as he leans on his desk boredly. Class comes and goes I look next to me to catch glimpses of Ochako-chan doing her best, and writing down every word that is said. Her smile can warm a freezing planet but most importantly it warms my heart. The bell rings ending school for the day me and Ochako-chan make our way to our homes together as we've always done. "Hey Deku?!" Okachan says to me quitely "h-huh what is it Ochako-chan?!" I ask nervously "d-do you think Iida is ok?" She say sadly with a nervous look on her face "I'm not to sure but I am sure he is fine" I say surely to make her feel more incouraged that Iida is fine. I walk her home and leave to my home for rest.