•Yerin X Taehyung•

"Kim Taehyung." I read out the list of patients. A tall, broad, handsome guy stands up and follows me into the eye exam room.

Taehyung sits in the huge chair and watches me scribble notes down on my notepad. I clear my voice and look up. "Taehyung?" He nods. "So tell me about your eye."

He doesn't make eye contact with me which is funny since I am supposed to help his eye. "I have this red bump on the lower lash which hurts.... a lot."

I tilt his chin up for a better view. A bright red plump sits on his eye. "You have a stye." I say while flipping through the stack of paper on my desk. I pull out the information sheet that tells about this eye infection. "This paper has all the information in detail but basically, you have an eye infection. Nothing serious, but it will irritate you." I hand him the paper. His hand brushes mine as he grabs it. 

"Thanks."

"All you gotta do is heat this up and press it onto your eye. And always keep your eye and hand clean." I say, handing him a small bag full of rice. "And this will help decrease the size and get rid of it. I'll see you in one month." 

He stands up and takes one last glance at me. "Something wrong?" I ask before he leaves.

Taehyung opens his mouth and tries to find his words. "It just seems like I know you."

I take a closer look at him. He kind of seems familiar, like I seen him when I was younger. I shrug, "Well I hope we can become closer. Take care, Taehyung."

---

A month later and he returns. "Lets see your eye," I say as he takes a seat.

I bring my face closer to his and check the stye. Perfectly gone. "That went well," I say. He mumbles a yes in reply. 

And then my attention shifts towards his pupil. Full of energy and not to mention gorgeous. "You have such pretty eyes," I say before I could stop myself. 

He blushes, "You're the first person who has ever told me that. My friends told me I should get plastic surgery to even out my eyelids."

My eyes move up to his two uneven eyelids; one monolid and the other as a double eyelid. "Don't you ever dare. They are so cute." I lean back in my chair.

He shifts his gaze over to the poster beside me. "I just can't get the thought out of my head that I know you from somewhere."

I stare at him, taking in every beautiful detail of him. His gorgeous dark eyes to his handsome facial features. "Have we been in school together? I went to SOPA."

His face lights up, but then falls. "No, sorry. I guess I'm just being.... stupid."

I smile at him in reassurance, "My office closes in 5 minutes, want to get some coffee?"

---

I step onto the bus and insert coins for my ride. Taehyung follows and does the same. As soon as I sit down next to the window, something does not feel right. Taehyung walks towards me and our eyes meet. We both feel this electrifying energy between us. 

And then I realized something,

this was the same bus that I took when I first saw this boy.

I was on the bus, on my way back home, and then this guy sat in front of me. As soon as I laid my eyes on him, I fell in love with him. It was only after he stopped taking this bus that I found the courage to tell him. To this day, I never saw him again or so I thought.

"Taehyung... you can't be..." I trail off.

He nods, "I think I am.... and you must be that girl..."

"I can't believe how crazy this is," I say, astonished.

Taehyung sits next to me. "I have waited a long time to ask you for your phone number," he laughs.

"No wonder you thought I looked so similar," I say as we exchanged contacts. "You really didn't change since the last time I saw you."

"I am still the same old me. I'm glad I met you again."

"Me too, Taehyung."

•••

"You only get one first love. So even if you fall for lots of other people, your first love will be the one you always remember."

  ••• 

happy march! i am so excited for march break because i am going to korea! i finally get to meet my future husbands (bts) and wives (gfriend)! ha in my dreams

and congrats to me for finally updating this book!