17 & Pregnant

Chapter 1

My life

So it all started when I moved to Rossville,Kansas and then a few weeks later I meet this guy Michele and we started dating and he took me to party's but my friends told me he was bad news I didn't believe them.

So Michele took me to a party but instead of staying downstairs we went upstairs.

"Addline time to get up" said my mom "I'm up I'm up mom" I said as I started getting dressed my mom and dad are divorced so that mean I stay with my mom and I barley see my dad even when I go to visit him he's always working. Sometimes I think he never notice me ever since I was little. "come on Addline your going to be late for school" said my mom "ok hold on I'm almost done" said Addline. "I'm coming mom just hold on I have to get my homework" said Addline"ok sweetie" said Annabelle ( mom).

"Hey addline" said my best friend Anna. Me and Anna have been friends since we can remember. "Hey Anna" said me of course (Angela).So my day at school boring as always but at least im a straight A student but the people at my school thinks people with straight A's are nerds but i dont think so im just a perfectly heathly and smart 17 year old. when i was at school i was at my locker with Anna and i said to Anna"hey i got a message from michele saying "hey theirs going to be a party at my place at 1:30 p.m. tonight and i was wondering if you could come so we could go to the party" i texed Michele back saying"hey babe why arnt you at school and i'll see if i could come over but i might be a little late because i'm going to spend the night at Annas place tonight but i'll see if she wants to go". for lunch i got a message back from Michele saying " hey i wasn't at school today babe because you know me i hate school and i hope you can come over" i texted him back saying "oh so what are you doing" and then he never texted me back for the rest of the day.

"So Anna i was wondering to make tonight more fun" said of course me i gusse i love me yay "ok what do you want to do tonight to make everything fun" said of course Anna shes my bestie.