Michael Mell Shall Suffer

"Michael Mell. He is the one that deactivated all the SQUIPS," A bald man said, the man was wearing a black tuxedo, cane in his wrinkling old hands. "I want that punk dead. Or kidnapped, or tortured. Just get him outta New Jersey." A man stepped up, a look on his face. "But sir, he's only a kid!" The old man looked at his men, and scoffed. "So? I don't care if he's a kid, I just want him dead!"

   "I think I know how to get what you want, and not get into trouble by doing so, Hiro." Hiro looked at the male that walked in. He was wearing a white tuxedo, white dress shoes, a fedora upon his receding hairline, and a container in his hand. "Evening, Kayuba. What a lovely surprise to see you." Hiro hugged Kayuba, a smile planted upon both their faces. "So, what were you saying?" The guards walked out of the room, not wanting to interrupt their meeting, but still stood by the door, to keep guard and to listen when they were called upon their master. "I think I know how to get what we both want." Hiro looked at Kayuba, a look upon the old mans face. "What do you mean, 'what we both want'? What do you want?" The old man asked.

   "I want Michael Mell to have a SQUIP. But not just any SQUIP, a squip that gives one insane, the one that's smarter than any supercomputer in the world, and you want him to suffer, am I correct, Hiro?" Kayuba looked at Hiro, putting the container on the table in front of the two men. Hiro nodded, a smile painted on his face. "Good. We have a deal, then?" Without thought, Hiro shook Kayuba's hand and the deal was set.

Michael Mell shall suffer.

~~

The second chapter is coming soon.

Hope you enjoy!

~Insane_Bookworm