Chapter 1

Sitting on my bed with tears falling down my cheeks and a terrible head ache, having a sharp blade drawing through my tender skin over yesterday's scar. Red dark blood running down while my mind is running on a road of broken glass wishing my misery to fade just like the love people had for me😪.

"why are you always here" they say "why are you so ugly" they utter "why am i alive? what is my purpose on this earth?😪" i always ask myself.

Feeling unloved💔.
i attend The Ohio State Universty, i have on friend her name is celsia. i don't normal call her a friend because she tend to date the guys i have a crush on. Celsia like dating older guys because she says the sex is better. However on the other hand she is a bitch. I have a crush on this senior, he is a foot ball player he is the captain at that. He has a damn sex body and has sexy cherry lips that i just dream about kissing them every single day😥but he never yet once notices me when i try to make eye contact with him.

RING!!!!!RING!!!!! and there is the bell,its time for  class. This is first period which normally on a monday, english is my first class. Celsia and i  dont do english together so  am always alone on monday mornings. I walked through the door said good morning to the teacher and sat at my seat where i heard laughter from the wanna bees who normally sits at the back and talk about the hot jocks on the foot ball team. Am not gonna lie!! But they are freaking sexy!! with there damn six pack!! i would dream of everyday laying on like omfg!!!!!

*anyways lets not get carried away*

"Every one takes your seats" Ms Taylor addressed. "We have a new student to our class his name is joshua, please let him feel welcomed" she said. i stared at him until he took his seat next to me, he has dark curly hair, fair complexion,  lips u would imagining yourself kissing, neck where you would mark your territory and omfg i would not leave out his abs!!! that's printing right through his red shirt.
i can see Manda and her crew already thinking about to date him.  elch they disgust me.

Anyways he is hot senior who has just joined our class but am not interested..
HELLO SOME DAY I WANNA BE MRS MORALES!!!
english class ended. As i got up to walk to meet celsia, but instead my face met the floor. Manda and her wanna bee crew happened. She put her foot in the way deliberately to make me look an ass in front of the new hottie in our class. She thought i had a crush on him because he sat beside me and not her. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU LIL IMBECILE AM WARNING YOU HE IS MINE!" she threatened.
I got up walked out to meet celsia as planned.  but when i walked out the class room. there was celsia with her lips all over MY boyfriend!

*Well he is not my mine yet but Jason Morales the super cute jock will be!*

I felt broken instantly, i ran to the bathroom slammed the door and hear comes the water works. I took my razor from my bag and began slicing and slicing with the tears running down my cheeks😪 how could she!!! i kept on repeating to myself.  i thought she was supposed to be my best friend.  i kept on slicing and slicing until i was sitting in a blood pool.
i dipped my index finger in blood and wrote "FUCK LOVE" on the bathroom wall.
i cleaned up myself and walked out liked nothing happened and went to my next class without celsia. she went too far this time.