Prologue

7 years ago, when humans were on the verge of extinction, I managed to convince the others that they had evolved to the point of understanding. 2 years after that, I was not only a king, husband and father, but became the chief god of all on my homeworld of Dracon, after the death of my father Perfius and killing my grandfather, Kronos. I had continued to honor my father's legacy, as well as the legacy of my aunts and uncles, by forming the "New Olympians". This consisted of all the kings and queens of Dracon made up the majority. Humans also had a place there as well, mostly to discuss issues which needed to be address. As far as any kind of conflict was concerned, things were rather calm and therefore gave me time to spend with my family. My beloved wife Emma had given me a daughter following the battle with Kronos, who we named Ev'lyn. Leon was already 7 years old and Ev'lyn 5, both happy and I loved them both.

                        Humans who lived on the planet had begun to advance even more than they were previously. The fleet that battled in the war against Kronos was rebuilt, some surviving vessels updated from before. They had also introduced a powerful new subspace communications system, which they had hoped to contact other beings in the universe. They were generally what the humans called "Aliens" or "Extraterrestrials".