The Boy

3rd person pov

Yoongi was walking home after a long day at work. He was tired and grumpy, not only did he miss the bus but he had also lost his earbuds and couldn't listen to music.

As he walked along the empty side walk he suddenly heard sniffling. They sounded like they where coming from the alley. His was just going to ignore them but then they grew louder and his cureousity got the better of him. He walked over to the alley as the sniffles grew to sobs. What he found shocked him. It was a boy he looked almost 18 but he couldn't be sure. The boy noticed him and wimpered out a "please don't hurt me"

Yoongi couldn't even imagine what this kid went through. His ribs were clearly visible through his wet white shirt. He lacked pants and only had boxers. Scars lined his thighs and arms. He shock with fear and cold. Yoongi didn't know what came over him, but he bent down and picked up the small shaking boy.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" yoongi spoke softly. He walked down the now darkened street with the boy in his arms. As he walked he felt the boys breath slow and his shaking stop. Afraid of what had become of the boy he looked down only to find the boys eye closed and his thumb in his mouth.

Damn he thought. This kid is cute, what ever happened to make him like this. After about five minutes he arrived at his apartment. He carefully put the boy down again a wall and reached into his pocket for his keys. He opened the door then picked the boy back up.

Once inside he placed the boy on the couch and went to grab a blanket. He placed a blanket over him and then sat down on the chair across from him. He sat there for a while just thinking. Wondering what could have happened to this little kid to make him this way. Who could have done something so horrible to such a cute kid.

After about thirty minutes yoongi stood up and walked to his room. He layed down in his bed and asked "who is he". With that thought he drifted off to sleep unsure of who the boy on his couch was and what had happened to this boy.

Heyyy. Guess whos back back again.
Yes I'm alive and i have been inspired by the bts. I don't know about my other storys but this one i will try really hard to update at least once every 2 weeks. Ok ok bye for now. oh also if you want me to put little space in this story tell me because i was thinking about it.