Wings and lies

"I hate you!" i shouted at the landlady angrily.

    I'm Liezze.(Pronounced as Laiza) I live in an apartment in Movanna Island. Don't tell any one but I'm in fact, an angel who is specially disguised as human. I live like how a human live its life. I'm banned from ever going back to heaven like my mother who is a villain. I live in her with darkness in me. I was banned because the angels and saints of heaven found out I was a hearted angel.

   Means, I am a heartbreaker of romance. so I decided to live on my own on earth and start a normal life. In other words, live a human life. I swore to myself that I would never use my powers on earth if I want to live normal.

   As a hearted angel, the dark side of me darkened each time I meet a boy my age. I fall in love but my darkness would never. After getting close to someone, I break up, breaking his heart on 'The Last Date.' I am waiting for someone special to come to my life and my darkness would dissapear from its one weakness, true love.

   Okay, back to story...

  I stormed off to my room and shut the door. I opened the window and let my hands rest there and looked out the window and took a deep breathe. "It's so unfair!" I shouted out loud. I walked to my bed and lay down there. I looked up at the ceiling and, using my powers, i carved a heart shape on the ceiling with my laser.

    Thud! A loud noise that seemed to come from outside the window somehow, I think, came to life. "Hi!" A voice said from behind me. I sat up and looked. "Who are you?" I asked curiously surprised. I saw a smile creep up to his face. I looked at him and saw a handsome, tall  teenage boy.

 "Your halo is gone..... why?"  He asked as he smiled.

   "I said," I repeated, "Who are you?" I asked louder this time.

 He laughed and stuffed his hands in his pockets.  "Haven't you heard? I'm Dalden. The prince of Movanna Kingdom in heaven."

   "I've heard of you but never seen you." I said shifting uncomfortably.

  The boy walked up to my bed and sat down. i ran out my room, downstairs and out to the side walk. "That girl is afraid of me.But I'm sure she's an angel. I just know it!" said Dalden