What do i do

Random shit

He holds me back as I scream and scratch his arms trying to get him to let me go. I need to get to her, I need to save her. My best friend, is dying in front of me and I can't even help her. Joesph gives me a twisted smile as he puts the knife to her throat and slides it across, a line of blood forming in its wake. Erika looks up at me one last time a look mixture of pain and relief in her eyes, and then it is gone replaced by the empty staring as if she is looking into the eyes of death itself and in a way I guess she is.
              I hear myself from a distance let out a scream. His strong arms surround me as I slid the floor tears sliding down my face. I turn and burry my face in as chest and he holds me as I sob whispering words of comfort and rubs my back in slow circles.     
                Eventually when I calm down enough, I pull back and look up at him. Quentin eyes are a endless brown pool. I can see the sadness in them and his face is pained as he watches me.
             'What do I do' I ask 'what am I gonna do without her?' He smooths down my hair and holds me close as he whispers,
             'You will survive, you will keep living. That is what she would have wanted. I will always be here for you no matter what. I will help you get through this. You can't let your grief swallow you it will kill you and I can't live without you.'
             By now I am crying again, loud sobs that make my body shake with force, sobs that sound like they are being dragged out of my body. He whispers to me and strokes my hair and back as I cry until I am done. Then we just lay there on the ground. I feel numb. I don't feel anything.