true love

one day dan decided to fly to Washington DC to see his boyfriend Obama, "Phil I'm going on a trip" Dan said packing his clothes and buying a plane ticket. "Washington DC?" phil said, curiosity in his voice. Dan didn't say anything and bought the ticket. he woke up early the next day and without saying bye to Phil he left.

he arrived at the airport and was excited to finally see his boyfriend and kiss him on the lips. "flight 777, is finally boarding" dan practically jumped out of his seat and couldn't wait for the plane to finally take off. people kept boarding and after a few minutes they were off. Dan decided to text Obama, (hey baby, I'm almost here. I can't wait to give you so many kisses) Dan sent him. he realized that it was late where he was so he'll maybe reply tomorrow. and he did.

(baby,  please come soon i miss you) dan chuckled at his response blush coating his cheeks. "we are landing please stay in your seats" when the plane finally landed Dan quickly got a taxi and drove to the white house. when he arrived he saw Barack there waiting for him, Dan couldn't contain his excitement. he told the taxi driver to step on it. Dan finally got off and ran to Barack, jumping on him and kissing his lips with so much force. "I miss you baby" "I miss you more."

Barack got down on one knee and decided that the time was right, "Daniel James Howell, you have made me the happiest person in the world. will you marry me?" Dan started crying tears of joy, "yes, I will marry you."

the end