Candy

(Hey guys, this is my first story so please forgive me if its really bad)

(Laughing Jack per.)

Lonely.
Darkness.
All i remember is being alone and being in complete darkness. I was in my Box trying to wait for a little child to be curious and wonder off from their parent, so i could kill😈 them. I heard someone coming and i got ready to pounce. When i heard a knock on top on the box, i only opened the box just a little bit, so just my eyes were showing.

"Want some candy...... Who the f**k are you" i said while i got out of the box and looking at a guy who was just a little bit taller than me.He wore a black suit with a red tie. But something was off.... He didn't have a face.

"Hello, my name is.." i stopped him before he could finish.
"You don't have a face" He didnt have eyes to show the anger in his eyes but somehow i knew he was angry at my comment. Then there was suddenly these black tentalaces coming out of his back.

"Hello my name is slenderman and i would like you to come with me." His voice was calm but stirm. But it had a little annoyance in his vioce.
"How do u talk" This time he didnt let me finish. Before i knew it one if his tentalaces were around my tongue and i couldn't speak.

"Would you mind being quiet and coming with me, please." He was really annoyed now and it was fun to see this side of him.

" whath thome kanthy" i put my hand up and my hand held candy. He looked more annoyed and let go of my tongue.

" what did u say" he asked me.

"Want some candy" again holding up my hand full of candy.

[Hey i hope u like the story so far]