Xx, Danny ∞

In early September my mom decided we needed to move. She said sense shes getting married in November, we needed to move down there to L.A so I could meet her Fiance and his son, Andy. Andy's soon to be 20 something and is coming down from where he lives, I'm assuming in the same place, so he can meet me. Yes, I'm 19 and still live with my mom. I'm looking for a place, But I haven't exactly been able to find one yet. I lived with my mom when my dad left because she quickly fell ill. She's. getting better by the day, though.

I pack the last of my clothes into a suitcase my mom got me a couple of days ago, and zip it up. I get up and look around my empty room. I have to admit I am going to miss this place.

"Danny, come on. We have to go and get try to be there  by 3:00 tomorrow ." My mom calls from downstairs. I look at the clock that hung on the wall above where my bed used to be. 1:35. I don't have much stuff, anyways. I have two suitcases and my guitar. I put my guitar strap over my shoulder and carry everything downstairs, and put it in the back of the moving truck.

"Hello there, ma'am. I think I need a goodbye hug before you leave me." I turn around. It's my best friend, Brock. He looks sad, But He's trying to smile through it.

"Bye, Brock. I'm. definitely going to miss you." I say, giving him a big hug. He smiles.

"I'll miss you too, Dan. Make sure you text me." He says, waving his phone around. I nod. "And one more thing." He says, pulling out a neckless. "Thanks for being there for me when nobody else was."

"Come on, Danny. We have to get going." My mom says from the truck. He puts the neckless in my hand before giving me one last hug goodbye. I hop in the passage away as Brock heads back to his house. I immediately send him a text.

Bye, Brocky. I'm going to miss you. Make sure you Skype me.

xx, Danny.