Introduction/ pilot

An: will probably be short but it's the best I could do. Remember that I changed some details such as Daniel is shorter and likes makeup, so does max. David is still such a mom. Also Gwen is like a dad. And Jen is super mom.

     David smiled at the family sat around in the living room. Gwen was over with Jen and space-kid, and the two family's were having a 'debate' over what to watch. Gwen and Jen wanted to watch a Disney movie or a romcom. While Daniel and Max wanted to watch a horror movie.

     David smiled at the family's arguing. Finally the oven beeped and the cookies were done. He had made a variety for his guests and he knew space kid loved sweets. The rest of the food was ready shortly after. David smiled as the last of the food was placed delicately by his hands onto the marble counter top. He looked around at his quaint apartment. Two bedroom two bathroom and a connected kitchen and living room. None of the others noticed the food

     He yelled over the counter, "dinners ready!" His voice was deeper than he remembered. But the nostalgia of it being almost summer time filled his mind. Max was up in three seconds flat and sat down before everyone else. He loved did cooking. And if you looked at him eating you would have thought he ate like a hungry bear.

       Daniel walked over and hugged David from behind even though he wasn't tall. David smiled and Gwen shouted.
        "PDA!! (Public displays of affection)."

      "Gwennnnn~ this is my house let me enjoy a hug from my husband. I won't get many working at camp."

     David werewolf side whined.

      David had finally told Gwen and Jen that the family was supernatural and Gwen made a similar announcement. Gwen was a witch, Jen was a faerie, and space kid was a star spirit.

       It was one more week till camp, and as much as max hated to say it. He was excited. Ever since he became a bear human hybrid thing, he liked the forest more. So there the family sat. Eating a meal with their closest friends, laughing and joking.   Life was good.

An: I'm actually proud of this