Chapter One - You'll See

I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I walked up to Audrie. She was sitting at one of the tables in the front. As I sat down, she gave me a smile. Giving her a slight smile, I sat beside her. 

     "What's up?" she asked me. Looking down, I realized I was twiddling my thumbs. I looked back at Audrie and said, "It's just," I paused, "now that I am pretty much popular, I don't know what to think about myself." 

     Audrie's smile turned into a sorry face. She rubbed my back trying to make me feel better. I sighed and looked at her. "I'm fine though," I told her. She shook her head as she handed me a mirror and lip gloss. 

     Thud! The lunchroom went quiet. Everyone in the lunchroom looked at the doors. There were two guys bashing through the doorway. Each of their arms was on each other's shoulders. They were pushing each other until one of the guys threw the other over his shoulder. 

     The guy stood there, his brown hair went down to his ears. His skin tone was a light brown. He was tall and was wearing a pair of jeans with a white shirt. 

     He smirked down at the guy on the ground. The guy on the ground had light blonde hair, he was almost as tall as the other guy. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts and a black tank top. 

     After the guy that was standing up helped the guy on the ground, they walked out of the lunchroom laughing. The lunchroom sat in silence as everyone continued to eat. I looked at Audrie and asked, "who was that?" Audrie shrugged her shoulders as she was twirling a piece of her hair with her finger. 

     Looking into the mirror Audrie gave me, I put the lip gloss onto my lips. When I was done, I handed the lip gloss and mirror to her. We stood up from where we were sitting as the bell went off. "That's my queue," I told Audrie. She nodded her head as we parted. 

     I went to my locker and grabbed my binder. I headed to my class and saw the guy from earlier. He was sitting in my chair and I walked up to him. "You're in my seat," I said. He smiled at me and put out his hand. "Sorry, my name is Lucas, and you are?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and said, "Skyler, now can you please move?" 

      Lucas stood up from my seat and sat in the seat next to it. I sat down and took out my homework from Monday. I glared over at Lucas and noticed he was making a paper plane. Once again, I rolled my eyes. 

     Who does this guy think he is. Class clown? The teacher came into the classroom with a pile of paper in her hands. "G-good morning students! S-s-sorry I am late," she said as she set the pile papers down on her desk. 

-----

     Audrie and I were walking away from the school. "Really? He-" I was interrupted by someone picking me up and putting me on their shoulders. I let out a small scream of fright. I looked down to see who picked me up.

     It was Lucas. 

     He laughed while the other guy from earlier and did the same to Audrie. "Put us down!" she screamed. The two guys put us down and continued to laugh. The guy with blonde hair introduced himself, "I'm Jordan," he pointed at me, "you must be Skyler?"  

     Audrie spoke up, "I'm Audrie, and it was rude of you to do that." Lucas and Jordan laughed and shrugged their shoulders. They apologized and ran off somewhere besides here. 

     I went home and watched Netflix on my phone. The show that I was watching was called "Supernatural." That's when I got a message from an unknown number. 

Unknown - Hey Skyler

Me - Who is this? 

Unknown - Don't worry about that, worry about what's going to happen

Me - What's going to happen? 

Unknown - You'll see

-----

     Author's Note - 

                                       Hey guys! I wasn't sure if anyone realized that "The Curse Of The Evil Doll" was deleted. But it was. I am really hoping that this story turns out better. I am not the best at writing Romance. This is my first time actually writing a romance story. Love you guys! Bye!