Beauty & A Beat

Chapter One.

"I just can't believe you're making me do this!"I screamed. "Well start to, because it's true! And don't scream at me!"She said. "Why do you hate me!"I screamed. "You do everything the way you want"I said. "Deal with it"She said. I was about to explode, Pattie and Justin were sitting on the couch speechless. I growled, "Go upstairs and cool down"She said. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"She asked. "Deal with it"I mocked her. As you can see, my mother and I don't have the best relationship in the world.

Let's go back a couple of hours.

I was having the best day at school, Ryan my boyfriend walked me to my classes, sat with me at lunch and kissed me. I got an A on the hardest test on Earth, and I didn't get in trouble with my mom today. I smiled and as I got into my car, I backed up and pulled out of the parking lot. I turned on the radio, and Justin Bieber Beauty and A Beat was on. I rolled my eyes and turned the channel. I've heard that song a million times, its over played. I pulled into my driveway, and got out. I shut my door and locked my car. I walked inside to find my mom sitting on the couch. No TV, just randomly sitting on the couch starring at me.

"How long have you been there"I asked. She shrugged. I walked upstairs annoyed by her. I walked into my room and put my bag down. I got a text,

'Hey;)' It was from Ryan my boyfriend. I smiled and texted back.

'Hey:) what's up'

'Nothing much, I just got home. You?'

'Nothing. I'm so bored' I grabbed my laptop and logged onto twitter. For some reason Justin Bieber's tweets are all over my notifications. But i'm not tagged in them. I shrugged and the doorbell rang. "Joanna! Can you get that!"My mom yelled. I sighed and got up and walked down the stairs.

I opened the door and a boy stood at my doorstep, The boy was looking me up and down, and he looked into my eyes and smirked. A women appeared next to him. "Hello"I said. My mom came rushing to the door. "Pattie!"She said and hugged her pushing me out of the way. "Amy! It's so good to see you! You remember Justin right?"She said. My mom nodded. "This is Joanna, my daughter"My mom said. She can't really call me her daughter. She hasn't acted like a mom lately. "Joanna, this is Justin. You're soon to be husband" My mom said. I choked on my gum, "Excuse me?"I said. "Justin"My mom said. "Is your fiancé"My mom said. What?

"How? Who?"I asked. My mom sighed, and let Pattie and Justin in. "Pattie and I were friends in high school"My mom said. "And we were talking one day, and we were thinking, if Pattie had a boy and I had a girl or vise versa, then we would arrange for them to get married" my mom said. High Schoolers are so stupid. Everyone looked at me, "No"I said. My mom's smile dropped. "You choose everything for me"I said. "This is not going to be one of them"I said. Justin nodded in agreement. "I have Selena mom"Justin said. "And I have Ryan"I said. Justin looked at me, I mean I know Justin and Selena are dating it's all over the magazines.

"Well..Selena and Ryan are going to have to wait" Pattie said. I looked at them, "Are you people crazy?"I asked. "I know seriously! This is an important choice! You guys can't decide who we marry!"Justin said. I nodded. Pattie and my mom looked at each other, "Why can't you do this one thing for me?"She asked. "I do everything for you mom!"I said. "I always listen to you, I do everything you want me to"I said. "Now I can't really do this"I said. My mom huffed, and looked at Pattie. "You know how much Ryan is to me"I said.

"Mom, I need to leave. I promised Ryan I would visit him"Justin said. Pattie nodded. "Hold on"She said. Justin started texting away on his phone.

"I just can't believe you're making me do this!"I screamed. "Well start to, because it's true! And don't scream at me!"She said. "Why do you hate me!"I screamed. "You do everything the way you want"I said. "Deal with it"She said. I was about to explode, Pattie and Justin were sitting on the couch speechless. I growled, "Go upstairs and cool down"She said. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. "Did you just roll your eyes at me?"She asked. "Deal with it"I mocked her. As you can see, my mother and I don't have the best relationship in the world.