Chapter 1: Lost memories

She woke up. Her head hurting and confused. She searched her surroundings to see anyone there but nobody was there.

Where is everybody?

Where was she?

Who was she?

The girl groggily sat up and rubbed her head. She checked her surroundings one more time. 

It was somewhere forest she deduced.  She saw a traditional Japanese home in a light brown shade and dark blue roof. It was surrounded by a few trees and a small shrine in front. 

The girl cautiously walked towards the home. As she was finally at the door she noticed a letter on the ground. She picked it up. It read:

Hello there if you are reading this then I know you have many questions but that will come in time, but I will answer a few. You're name is Aurora Drakon, odd name I know but I didn't choose it. And this is where you live for now on, don't worry I sent someone who will teach you how to take care of yourself . In the meantime check out you're new home for a bit.

There was no signature in the bottom, regardless she crumpled it. She slide opened the door and stepped inside.

The inside was equal in quality as she explored, which had traditional Japanese design, it had a  kitchen, a large bathroom, a living room, 2 bedrooms with one guest room. 

The first room was she guessed was the master bedroom. The room was slightly spacious, the walls were a cool shade of blue and the mat was dark gray. The futon was large and set in the middle, there was a desk, a vanity and a 2 lamps but none of them or the lights were on. It felt slightly cold so she closed it.

The second one however was for her. It was kind the same as the first but smaller and a few differences. The walls were ice blue with small snowflake designs and the mat was white. There were 2 futons, a desk, beside it was 2 bookshelves filled with some books to read. Then she searched the closets and drawers, only to find them half filled with clothes, it creeped her out a bit and slowly closed them and proceeded to move on. The vanity had hair brush and other stuff.

After that  Aurora left her new room and went outside. She thought it was odd that she was told to live here but grateful though. But she wondered who was this person helping her?