The cross of Elizabeth

this is my first time so please don't judge me thank you

CHAPTER 1 how we met

my life was normal but then one night someone. Broke into my house a woman held me down and a guy opened a old box. And inside is a cross necklace he put's it on me and he said " we are here to take you home" I pass out. I woke up in a room with no windows  but next to me was that guy from last night his hair is black and his eye's are Hazel. He said 'sorry for doing that and scaring you but we had to bring you here"  who are you? He smiles " my name is Dark and you are angel" how did you know my name? you are the only descendant of Elizabeth. She foretold that a girl would be born with the scar of strength and great power. how do you know if it's me? "you have the scar in your eye  look in a mirror and you will see that your eye's are red like hers" he give me a mirror and my eye's are as red as blood now and the triangle scar under my pupil is still black.  then the necklace  was glowing i struggle to take it off but it wouldn't budge then i hear a voice?

"My dear child do not be afraid i am Elizabeth your ancestor this cross it how i communicate with you through your mind.  I was being hunted down and with the last of my strength i put my soul into this cross and only you can wear it you have my blood. You are destined to surpass me farewell my child" Someone's knocking on the door "we are coming in So, you're awake i see" yes but who are you and where are we " my name is Lord Cain and this is my wife Lady Karmin"." But you can call me lady Cain too and welcome to Elizabeth mansion this is your new home. But why am i the only one who was given her blood. My family never said anything about her i didn't know she even existed lord & lady Cain why me? Lady Cain put her hand on my shoulder " there's someone else you need to meet" as soon as Lady Cain said that the girl from last night came in. Hello my name is Rose and i am your protector.

Lord Cain ask Dark to give me a tour of the mansion then Dark took me by my hand and  We came to a hallway then he said follow me i will show you the room that you will be staying in. As we walk into the room we see there is a desk with a book on it covered in dust. what is this place Dark? " this was Elizabeth's room 500 years ago Roses family kept this place in shape for you" Wait a minute Dark do you mean Roses family protected Elizabeth. "yes you and Rose have an ancient connection that was used by Elizabeth" s-so why did you need to bring me here? lord Cain will tell you he will be here in a few Dark left the room.  wasn't long till Rose knocked on my door come in "hey Angel  Lord Cain needs you in the main room come with me" OK, when i got there Rose stud next to me and i sat next to Dark. Hay Dark what is this about? i have no idea he said.

CHAPTER 2 the new beginning

 Rose looks at me with a smile on her face "okay i guess i'm the one who has to say it" No i will say it lord Cain stands up and looks at me "sorry to do this to you Angel but, Dark will be moving in with you" Dark got up and said Hell no i just met her and i'm sure she has something to say about this yes i do why are you doing this it's a little too much in one day. All the sudden i felt weak and my eyes begin to glow. I collapse on the floor and Rose caught me. Dammit she needs blood she rolled up her sleeves and bit her wrist "here you need it" no i will not drink your blood i refuse to harm anyone "but i am your protector this is what i'm here for" No i'm fin as i struggle to stand up i asked lord Cain why do we have to room together? Because Dark is also to be by your side but if you're asking in what manner you will find out soon. lord Cain stands up and says The meeting is over now good night Angel and walks out. As i still struggle to stand Dark picks me up " i'll carry you to our room" do you need me to help you Dark "no i got her thank you rose goodnight" make sure she gets rest. After that she walked to her room  you still awake Angel? yes Dark "good we're almost to the room" he laid me on the bed " wake up" when i did he asked me are you still weak? I turned my head away from him knowing my eyes will glow again. he looks at me with such concern "please tell me" I felt a tear come down and i nodded he smiles "its OK here" he unbuttoned his shirt i don't mind he says i decided i can't fight the hunger anymore and i bit his neck. After a few minutes i realized he was hugging me the whole time i let go of him in fear i-i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you Dark.

It's alright how do you feel now Angel?

Much better, i thank we both know what lord cain meant now 

chapter 3 I will be your

we now know what he was trying to say........... I relied something " Dark are you like my vessel???he looks at me with such lust in his eyes and then he turns away to regain his control. "yes I suppose that is why I must move in with you.to protect you from your new self and to guide your way in your confusion. hours passed by and next there's knocking at the door "time to get up" I look at Dark what time is it? its 7:30am we have been up all night I said surprised after that crazy night I still have questions. come with me Angel I will tack you to the dining room. ok Dark, I fallowed him but I felt as if he was looking at me again with a lustful stare I wonder what he is thanking? is he ok? all kinds of thoughts running through my head. hay Angel, what's up Dark,hello Rose, she looks at me and then Dark and pulls me away from him and looks at me worried but then sighs of relief. he did not do anything to you that's good she lets go of me you must weight till the moon is full to night. then you can truly be. And you know it Dark you been fighting it this long hold on just till to night. now come on lets get some breakfast you two. the breakfast looks really good Rose thank you Angel hop you like it. lord and lady Cain sat next to me but the only one that I was really thanking about was Dark what did Rose mean by all that what going to happen to him or us for that mater. Dark looks up from poking at his dish "Angel i need to speak with you after your done. ok well then lets go we stand up but as fast as light Dark tack me by the wrist and drags me to our room he let go to shut the door and lock it and picks me up and lays me down on the bed I try to fight back but he pins me down and his hazel eyes began to red but out of nowhere the cross starts to glow and then I can hear Elizabeth