CHAPTER 1: Intro

I woke up to the smell of Bacon and went running downstairs to the kitchen. I then ran into the kitchen table and felt a sharp pain on my side,why the fuck does this further so damn much is my question. "Damnit" I yelled while rolling up into a ball on the tiled kitchen floor.

"Why are you only in a sports bra and booty shorts? You don't have another boy over do you?" Sydny interrogated me in front of the oven.

"It's the first day of school, do you think I know anyone here?" Yes, I've been to this school.....but that was as a freshman and now I'm a junior. We spent a couple of years in Nevada and now we came back to Florida. I'm not the same girl as old Alice,now I'm Alex the new horror of Northridge High. I got rudely snapped out of my thoughts by Sydny pushing me out of the kitchen telling me to get dressed for school.

I decide on a white strapless shirt with a leather jacket covering my shoulders, skinny jeans, and black high knee boots. My whole outfit was black except for my shirt of course.

I went to my closet being careful not to step on Riley. I then begin searching for my Straightener but it was no where to be found so I decided to give up. One step..Two step..Three step.. yelp! Damnit! I woke up Riley now he's not going to leave me alone. I love my dog to death but German Shepherds can be somewhat over protective. Riley is old but he is the strongest and largest dog I have come across. I have to stop yapping because if I don't leave right now I will be late.

I went running back downstairs, jumped over the railing, and yelled "bye I'll be home later" and flew past the door not waiting for a response. With that I put on my helmet, jumped on my baby, and left.

※※※

Boring first chapter but at least it's a start!

Question: Should I do songs for each chapter?

comment?

vote?

follow?