Chapter 1

Riko is excited to go to the gym today. Why today? Well, today is the 1st day of school which means there are new recruits, but that's not what she's excited about. What or better who she excited about the two new particular recruits. First, Kagami Taiga. He had an aura of a wild tiger, and he was really tall and fitting for basketball; he would be a good addition to the team if he dropped his arrogant attitude. Second and also the last, Kuroko Tetsuya. This guy came from Teiko, and his name is really fimiliar. She felt like she heard of it before, but she just can't put her finger on it.

'Riiiiiing' Finally, the bell signaling the end of last period came. Riko quickly go get her stuff and start get going to the gym. When she arrive, she went to talk to Izuki about the new recruits. After a moment passed by, she started to introduce herself.

"I'm the boy's basketball coach, Aida Riko. Nice to meet you." Many first years were shocked after hearing the introduction because they thought she was the manager and the old elderly man behind her sitting was the coach. When asked about it, she answered " That is our club's adviser, Takeda-sensei." As the boys started to recovered from their shock, she said something that make them shock and confused again. " Now that you're acquainted with Takeda-sensei, I'll have you guys to take your shirt off." As the gym filled with screaming of why and such, their captain, Hyuga Junpei, started to explain why to them. "Her dad was a sport trainer, so she  stared to observe people body and collecting data on them since she was very young. She could tell their physical abilities in numbers just by looking them." Riko started looking at the freshmen's body one at a time while telling how much they can do before feeling tired. She moved on and on  without a problem until she saw Kagami's. "What? His numbers are off the roof. I can't even see his limit. Such raw talent."  She kept staring at until Hyuga called out to her asking what's wrong which she replied with an "it's nothing". She then asked Hyuga. " Is that it?" " Yes, you looked at all them." " What about Kuroko Tetsuya? Is he not he-?" Before she could finished, she felt a tap on her shoulder along with saying I'm right here. She turned around to see a person looking at her with a blank face. Surprised with the seeing a person out of nowhere, she screamed. After she calm down, she looked at the boy in front her. He has slightly long and spiked teal blue hair with a pair of light blue oceanic eyes. His height is about 6' 1" and his built seemed to slender with muscles located where it should be. To sum up, he looked like a model.

" I'm Kuroko Tetsuya." Riko stared at him with still slightly shocked eyes thinking. " How can I not see him while he was right next to me? He's practically invisible." Koganei and Junpei then come next asking Kuroko a question. " What? This guy is one of the Kiseki No Sedai? Does he played in games?" Koganei asked. " Of course not, right Kuroko? I've never seen you before." Kuroko then replied with " I played in games." Koganeo and Junpei then said " Right! Right... What?!!". As Koganei and Junpei stopped moving, Riko told Kuroko to take his shirt off like the others.

Time Skip

Kagami was practicing shooting on the court; it was going smoothly until he spotted Kuroko making him miss the basket. When Kuroko walked out of the shadow,he was greeted with Kagami's fiery gaze.

" You, you confused me."said Kagami. " How do I confused you?" " You know, I could tell that a person is strong or not by their scent. You should smell strong, but you smell like nothing what are you hiding?" "Well, how about we play one on one?" Kagami could say nothing but smile.

The game was played with Kagami constantly taking the ball from Kuroko and Kuroko unable to shoot. Having enough, Kagami ended the game saying " Are you joking with me right now or are you just that weak?" " No, I'm testing you to see how strong you are." "What?" Then, Kuroko dissapeared. 

To Be Continued...