|1|

Bruce sat down in the living room and turned on the television, a sandwich in hand.

"And in other news," said the woman on the news. "The famous Four Horsemen are coming back to New York for a show. It is said to be an incredible performance, because several years ago, one of the Horsemen, Jack Wilder, was thought to be dead after a car crash..."

Bruce stared in shock at TV. They were coming back. He hadn't seen them in years.

Tony and Steve came walking in. Steve sat down next to him and turned the volume up a bit. Tony went over to the bar counter and poured himself a glass of scotch. They both noticed the woman talking about the Horsemen.

"Who are these 'Horsemen'?" Steve asked.

"They're magicians," said Tony. "A few years back they were a big deal because the FBI were after them. They robbed a bank in Paris from Vegas and robbed at man called Tressler, who duped a whole load of people out of the money they were owed."

"So, if the FBI were after them," said Steve, confused. "Why are they now doing a show here in New York?"

"Because they stole money from crooked people," said Bruce, standing up. "And gave it to the people who were owed it."

"How do you know that?" asked Tony in surprise. "The only reason I know is cause I was bored and hacked the FBI records. Technically the only people who should know that much information are the agents who were assigned to the case."

"Who were the agents assigned?" asked Steve. Bruce's blood went cold.

"A Dylan Rhodes of the FBI and Alma Dray from Interpol."

Bruce went and got himself a glass of water, gulping it down. Natasha and Clint came in.

"Oh is that the Four Horsemen?" asked Clint excited.

"Yeah," said Tony. "We were just explaining to Cap here, about how they were wanted by the FBI a few years ago."

"You hacked into the FBI didn't you?" said Natasha. "After that case was closed, no one was able to get anymore details about it."

"Yeah," said Tony. "Do you know, after the case was closed, the agent assigned to it, Dylan Rhodes, dropped off the grid. Completely vanished. And he must of hacked into the computer systems because the only information left on him was his name. No picture, no contact information. Nothing."

"What do you think, Bruce?" asked Steve.

"I'm not really interested," said Bruce, pouring another glass of water. "I don't believe in magic."

"We have to go see that show, though," said Clint. "You have to admit that the Four Horsemen are really good."

"Jarvis," said Tony. "Buy five tickets to the Four Horsemen's show. Thor's on Asgard. He's not going to be here for it."

Bruce's stomach lurched.

"I've already done so, sir," said Jarvis' British voice.