1. Life , lemon and lemonades

When you are 3, potty training is the most stressful thing .
When you are 5, writing 10-1 numericals in reverse order seems humanly impossible.
When you are 12, getting noticed by the crush seems important.
When you are finally graduating out of school , date for prom and grades of finals are Herculean task.
Now that you are grown up young adult , you cannot figure out what you are problem is . All that seemed important , suddenly doesn't . Having hundreds of friends on social media doesn't matter nor the likes you get on the pictures . You don't know whom you love . You cannot decide on your career . You don't know if you can hold on or let go. You don't know whom to trust. When you have just dodged a bullet , life has sent you a missile . Yeah ! Life is like Korean Kim Yong Guy. It has switch to destroy your life right in its hand.
Sit back , relax . After all you have succeeded with your potty training, how hard could this be ? When life gives you lemons , they say you ought to make lemonades. When everything goes either white or black, remember that's when silver lining appears. !
You know you. You can motivate you. If you  can handle yourself , you can take any things that life throws at you.
Importantly , throw toxic thoughts and people outta your life.
-S.N.S