The end class

This is my first Karma x reader s stay with me to the end plz and think you!

Your POV
As you walked to the principal's office you gotten looks from everyone you already knew you'd be in E class you beat up one of the A class student she was a real well she was something 💀😈😈😈😈💀 you did not care that people were watching and listening and talking they were all dum baka's any way.

You walked into the principal's office without a care in the world." Do you know why you are here (Y/N)?"

"Yes I'm being transferred to E class because I beat the living s*** our of your son's girlfriend and then spit on her that was fun she deserved it." You said with a smile (lol this is the part were I was going to have you kill him but then the police would be in the story and there no fun lol) not caring about any feeling's you just hurt.

"Here is everything you need to know about Class E."

"So I get to kill this freaky teacher called Koro-sensi." You happy now you could kill a teacher  and not get in trouble... FINALLY!

"Yes." He said not so happy.

Time skip brought to you by the sexually confused Nagiesa

I walked to E Class without a glance back.
" Student's we have a new student come in (Y/N)." Said Koro-sensi
"Y-yes s-sir." You put an innocent look and voice on you looked at the class. Anti-sensi knife up your sleeve and broken up bits of a anti-sensi knife all over you. " Nice to meet you I'm (Y/N)."
"(Y/N) go sit by Karma. Karma raise your hand please." A red head boy raised his hand you started to walk then tripped Koro-sensi grabbed you POP! You did a back flip cut him with the Anti-sensi knife you put on your shoe and took out the knife in your sleeve and cut one tentitical after you were done he had no tentitical left and was in a ball.
"Now I won't kill you because I want to have fun with the first teacher I get to kill ok having fun is my number one goal!" You said laughing everyone in the class looked like they were going to flip out.

Karma's POV

We had never seen someone that close to killing him and to be honest she was cute as hell be doing it to. Never had I thought someone a female at that would have the same interests as me and never have I had these feeling's.

A/N
So how was this I will update when I can on this one I will probably update later to night .  Friday, 2 2018