Gold and Silver

Wolves. Dangerous. Predator. Nightmare. We can't stand it, we're not killers, hunters, murderers...we're just protecting our pack like how we protect our land, mother nature, we fight. Humans cut trees and mine, we decided to protect it. I just hope humans will learn to save the earth.

-black-

beep, beep, beep.

The annoying alarm clock beeped, I shut it off without even looking, I groaned as sunlight hits my face. I hate it. But oh well..I sit up rubbing my face and sat for a while to have energy to open my eyes. I sat up for minutes and slept. Hah.. I slept sitting.

"Woof!" My dog barked at me. Great. Now i'm awake. I looked at him and he stirred his head to the left. Sooo he gave me a Are-you-still-sleepy look.

"Ugh, I am. but now, not anymore." I grunted. He wagged his tail and ran to the door and keeping that happy face at me, sooo...he's waiting for me.

"I'll go get a shower, wait me in the living room." I commanded and he ran. I shook my head while smiling. I came to the shower, looked at my own reflection, my silver eyes along with my silver hair pops out. Smiled, I took a shower.

After minutes of singing while bathing,I came out. Putting on clean clothes and heading towards the living room to play with Lucas, my labrador best friend.

I have a smile on my face as I knew I would see him, but turned into a frown when I saw nothing, my wolf is worried, Lucas had been my dog for 6 years.

I began shouting and yelling his name and whistling with a clap, it failed. Okay, i'm so beyond worried.

I stepped outside and began looking around,  walked towards the backyard and a sigh of relief comes out of my mouth, I saw Lucas hiding, my eyes became shiny silver when I saw his eyes. Full of fear.

A growl escaped my lips without my permission, then walked towards him, he stepped backwards. My wolf and I began to get confused. Why is he holding back? I'm his best friend! Okay, if anyone did this to my dog I will make sure he will pay. That's when I turned around. Rogue.

I growled, who is this? Well he did scare my dog. He growled back, he's challenging for a fight, haha, if he could win.

He shifted and showed his neck in submission. He bowed at me and shifted back, being naked is normal for us shape-shifters.

"What do you want?" I snapped, making him jump. I can hear my dog whining.

"I came here to join your pack, Sir." He said calmly.

"Huh? you're pack kicked you out?" I asked.

"No, sir. My pack was attacked and I escaped." he said looking down.

"Call me Chase." I sighed and turned to look at my dog and he spoke again.

"Can I join Alpha Chase?" He asked.

Thousand words and thoughts raced in my mind, should I trust him?

I took a deep breath, and yelled. "Blake!". I saw my Beta running but stopped and growled as he saw the rogue.

"Woah woah, don't." I backed him up and stopped growling. But his eyes are dark.

"How did he cross our borders?! Did you fought the patrol?"

"I didn't see any patrol wolves roaming around. So I decided to join."

I motioned Blake to talk. "Who are you?" He asked. "He said his pack was attacked, and wanted to join, if it's okay with ya, inform the others." I said.

"Yes alpha." He said and jogged to the woods.

I turned to see my dog barking at him, while he stood scared. Hahaha. That's for scaring Lucas.

"S-Sir, your dog, is...wild." He said trying to calm Lucas.

I laughed and snapped my fingers and Lucas growled at him one last time before running towards my side and sitting like a good dog. Smart.

'Meeting Pack house.' I linked all of my members.

"Meeting at the pack house." I told him and he followed me.

~Pack House~

"As the Alpha of NightWood Pack I appreciate all of your participation for the pack meeting." I said taking a seat.

"Our new member, Jade, will have to promise that he will be loyal to Beta, Delta and Alpha, and respect all pack brothers and sisters." Beta Blake said out loud.

"Do you agree to be the new member of Nightwood Pack?" He asked.

"I agree." He finally said and the pack applaused. I raised my hand to stop the clapping.

"Pack, Jade is now our member and our Pack brother, the meeting is now closed." I said and walked out.

-Jade's POV-

Victory! I always wanted to join NightWood Pack. If only my dad is here, I'm sure he would be proud.

"Hi, Jade! My name is Jake! It's sooo close!" he or..Jake said with excitement. I'm guessing he's the Third in command or Delta.

"Hello, pleased to meet you Delta jake." I bowed in respect.

"Pssh." He rolled his eyes, "Everyone calls meh that. Just call me Jake, Jade." He laughed.

"Whatever you say, Jake." I said and walked with him ready to meet the pack. It's sooo good being on a pack, and this pack is full of respectful members.

I must say... I NOW LOVE THIS PACK.

--------------------

New book, :3 haha..

it's me! AlphaWolf!

tell me what you think :)

Comment Vote...Share!

-AlphaWolf