Meeting again

As Ash walked to Pokémon school he looked up at the sky and something got his attention. A green string when across the sky. Ash looked for a few more seconds before returning to walking  to the Pokémon school. When he got to school he saw all his friend looking at something. The one person not standing in the group was Kiawe. When Ash join the group Kiawe was on the ground with his Pokémon out in front of him. In front of them was three of Team Skulls thugs. Two boys and one girl were standing in front of Kiawe. The one boy had a three Zubats. The second boy had three Yungoos. The girl had a single Kommo-o.

"What happened?" Ash asked 

"Then took out Kiawe's Pokémon." Lille said 

"Along with yours." Mallow jumped in

Ash started to run in front of Kiawe but a shadow stop him. He looked up again and saw Rayquaza coming down with someone on his back. A girl then jumped off his back and landed on the ground. A tan skinned girl with purple hair which was styled in a big ponytail in the back and she had two strips of hair from two bun in the front. Her outfit has coved by a black cape with a hood. The Rayquaza rapped around the girl.

"You picked the wrong day to mess with these kids." The girl said 

Ash's eyes widen when she spoke. The girl turned slightly and then faced froward again.

"Rayquaza! Be on evolution, Mega evolution!" The girl screamed touching her headband on her head

Rayquaza then glowed green and transformered into Mega Rayquaza.

"Use Dragon Ascent!" The girl yelled 

Then Rayquaza flew up into the air and after a few seconds Rayquaza came down fast with meteors with him. Rayquaza pulled up before hitting the ground and the meteors in the Pokémons. The Zubats,Yungoos and Kommo-o were down. The two boys and the girl returned their Pokémon. Then they turned and started running. 

"Don't EVER come back!!" She yelled as Rayquaza turned back to normal

The girl then fully turned around. The girl had blue eyes and she had a little dirt on her face.

"Bella?" Ash asked 

The girl shook her head as she bent down to Kiawe and touched his head. Her face then soften and she picked him up. The whole class gaped and she walked by them. His Pokémon also watched as Bella walked passed them.

"Who's that?" Lille asked as Ash joined her 

"That's Bella." Ash said with aw