chocola the catgirl

Why did I have to meet her this way? I didn't expect to find love in such a weird way, but I'm not complaining.

It was a Saturday afternoon. I was watching anime in my room, when my mom called me to go to the local supermarket. As I walked off to go to the supermarket, I grumbled to myself since I really didn't like it when my mom disturbed my private time.

While I was walking home after picking up the pickles my mom told me to get, I heard a weird noise in a large bush by the park. I was intrigued, so I went closer to inspect. As I went in to see, I was roughly grabbed by the hand and dragged in into the bush. As I got my senses back, I saw a small girl. At first she looked normal, but as I looked closer, she seemed to have cat ears and a fluffy tail. Was she cosplaying?

"Hey! Who are you?"

"Nyaaaan! I'm Chocola! Would you please be my master nyan?"

That made me a bit confused. Was she just a cat cosplayer who got lost but wants to keep up her character?

"Umm... don't you think you should be going home now?"

"I have no home nyaan :3"

I was starting to feel really weirded out, so I decided just to follow her games.

"Okay, then I'll be your master ( whatever that means )"

"nyaaaaan! Let's go home!"

After our little conversation, I decided to take her home. I don't know how to explain how I got a cat cosplayer to my family, so I decided just sneak her in to my room. As I got to my house, I carefully diverted the attention of my mom so she could quickly run upstairs to my room. Once it was safe, I followed her into my room. She was happily fondling with one of my anime figurines.

Then I killed myself.

The End.