Chapter 1 (:

‘Beau! Get off me!’ I said laughing.

‘No way! You’re going to get it now!’ Beau yelled as he hit me with the fluffy pillow.

‘Beau!’ I said at the top of my voice.

‘Sam!’ he said mocking me.

I pulled him towards me and kissed him. I loved him so much and since we had the house to ourselves, we could be as crazy as we wanted.

‘Ok, let’s do the salt and ice challenge.’ I suggested.

‘Been there, done that.’ He said as he pulled up his arm and showed me where he had placed it.

‘Yeah but you haven’t done it with me?’ I said trying to persuade him.

We walked into the kitchen and started to get the stuff out. Salt, ice, what else? Suddenly we heard a knock coming from the door.

‘Oh shit!’ Beau whispered.

We had made such a mess with the pillows and the couches and there was food everywhere. Beau and I looked at each other and ran towards the couch to pick everything up and put it back into place.

‘Uhh, COMING.’ Beau yelled.

We kept putting food into the bin which had been on the floor.

‘Get upstairs! Now!’ Beau hissed but he was laughing as well.

‘What if I don’t want to?’ I said cheekily.

He ran towards me and picked me up and carried me upstairs. Once he had chucked me onto his bed he looked at me smiling.

‘You’re going to pay for that!’ he smirked.

Beau and I had been together since a few weeks ago and we had been friends before that. The only problem was that we had to keep it a secret. I had once gone out with his friend Daniel aka Skip. We had a really bad break-up but then a few months after that, I started to get close to Beau. We had decided to keep it a secret for now because it would have been really awkward.

He ran back downstairs and I could hear some muffled voices. I leaned against the door and could sorta make out what they were saying.

‘Umm, nah. Mum’s not home. I’m not lying.’ Beau said frustrated.

‘I know she is. GINA! GINA, ARE YOU IN THERE?’ the woman said loudly.

‘Look! I’m serious! You’re wasting your breath! I’ll call you when she comes home!’

‘Ok, fine. I’m trusting you this time. Only this once! And if I don’t get a phone call, you’ll pay.’ The woman said threatingly. What was this chick’s problem?

The door closed and Beau was coming upstairs. I quickly jumped back onto the bed to look like I wasn’t eavesdropping.

The door opened and Beau walked in looking annoyed.

‘Heyooo. Who was that?’ I said happily.

‘Ugh, my stupid aunty. She never trusts me when I say mum isn’t home just because of some stupid thing I did as a kid!’

‘What did you do? Call her ugly?’

‘I wish! I did the dumbest thing. She took her shoes of as she walked into our house because she believes it’s some sort of ritual of clean spirits. She makes us do it all the time when we go over. Anyway, she took her shoes off and they were like sorta ugg boots and I thought it would be funny too..’ he drifted away laughing.

‘Teeeeell me!’ I whined.

‘I poured a cup of coffee in it.’

‘HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA’ I DIED OF LAUGHTER!

‘Shh! It’s not that funny..’ he said laughing.

Not funny? I was dying of laughter. I could just imagine a tiny Beau pouring coffee into a shoe with an evil grin on his face.

He jumped onto the bed and we looked into each other’s eyes. It was awkward but cute.

‘When’s Luke and Jai coming home?’ I asked breaking the silence.

‘Um.. I’m not sure actually. I’ll text them.’ Beau said as he got off the bed and grabbed his phone from the desk. He also picked up his keys and looked at me.

‘Wanna go for a drive?’

‘Umm, yeah whatever.’ I said shrugging. It didn’t matter as long as I was with him.