First Day in L.A

YN POV

Wassup I'm YN 17. My mom just died a few months ago. So my dad decided to move to L.A. We rich but not rich. You know what I mean .

Roc POV

What it do. Y'all already know me. But yeah I'm player all want is the pussy. And that's all I need. I'm rich a'f,popular to the max I'm 17 . And this house next just go sold I wonder who bought it. Hope it's a Girl and that pussy is sweet.

YN POV

We finally made to L.A that a long a drive from Indianapolis shit. I get out the car. My mouth dropped when I saw the house. Like damn it just the two of us not a whole football team but hey. I went inside my dad gave me a tour of the house I had one of the master bedroom and I had a dancing studio and a singing studio that's wassup. I went in to my room everything was already here so I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. Since my dad went of his business trip already. This fine ass boy came up to me.

???- Wassup I'm Roc

Yn- I'm Yn

Roc - you must be new here

Yn -Yeah

Roc - You really cute. Got a boyfriend.

Why this nigga asking me so many question like damn.

Yn - no why you ask

Roc - just to ask and damn you got a smart mouth

Yn - Bye bitch nigga

Roc -Bye whore

I froze in my tracks

Yn - come again

Roc -Bye W-H-O-R-E

I walking up to him and slap the shit out of him

Yn - said again and you gonna get it worst Roc - My bad ma

I walk away nobody go time for him.

I went back to my house close and lock the door. I got in the shower put on some pj shorts on with a crop top with some fuzzy socks. And there go a knock on the front door. I open and saw....

A/N: this my first story so yeah hope u guys enjoy it