In The Shower (Guy Version)

Please Imagine that you are a guy in this story. If already ARE a guy, well, I hope you like being gay and being fucked by Ethan! Or fucking Ethan... either way, ya kno?
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You are laying at home, on your couch, waiting for Ethan to wake up from your bed. You two were drunk last night and had a blast! He fell asleep on your bed though. So you decided to sleep on the couch.

"Gosh...Ethan please wake up...I'm so bored!" You exclaim to yourself. Ypu think to yourself, and start to realise that you have an attraction to him.

You see Ethan come down the stairs, tired and an absolute reck. "Good... moring?" He says.

"Ethan! Good...-" You look at your phone, which says 1:45 PM. "Afternoon! Oh, Ethan! Ou are a complete reck! Do you want to shower?" You ask.

"Oh, sure!" He nods. "I'll be back!" He smiles and goes to your room. "Oh, shit,... umm..  can I borrow some clothes?" He hollars from your room.

"I don't mind!" You say and smirk, planning to do something with him. This will have been your first time, with a guy of course.

"Thanks!" He hops into the bathroom  and you hear him turn on the shower. You get up and go to the door, that's open a crack. You smirk and open it a bit more, seeing him turned atound, the shower not closed. Perfect!  You think to yourself.

Ethan starts to hum a tune.

You start to take your clothes off, silently.

You smirk and sneak up behind him, then stepping in with him.

"Y/n! W-what a-a-are you doing in h-here?!?!" He looks behind himself and sees you. You look down and see his cock, wet and dripping.

You smirk more and turn him around, giving him a light kiss and pinning him to the wall.

He is surprised but kisses back, shutting his eyes. You grab his cock, which is slightly hard, you decide to stroke it. You let go of the kiss.

He bites his lips, holding in moans.
"W-what- W-w-why?!?!" He managesand gasps a small moan as you start to grind your back on him.

You groan a bit, as your cock starts to rub on his ass. "Be a good boy for me Ethan.~" You actually manage to say and his eyes widen as you slide the tip of yourself into him, groaning softly.

He gasps a moan. "Mmmph!~" He says shakily, as you start to thrust gently in him. He was tight. Very tight. It felt good, but You saw that he wasn't enjoying it. It was both your first times.

You start to thrust faster. "Mmm~ Ethan!~" You moan as you continue, going slightly faster with each thrust.

He moans loudly as you push him more against the wall, fuck he's good! He thinks to himself. "Mmm!~ W- F-f-fuck!~ Y/n!!!~" He moans louder.

You thrust into him, harder, near pounding him. "Mmmgh~ E-ethan!~" You moan loudly.

He nearly screams moaning as his eyes produce many tears.

In, out. In, out. It feels so good, and you see he's starting to get used to the feeling and enjoying it more.

"I'm gonna-!!~ A-aagh!~" You yell as you pound hard into him.

He screams moaning and lwans his head back. You grab his hair, pulling on his head, giving you more power to thrust harder into him. You yelp a moan and he screams louder.

You smirk as you cum into him and moaning loudly, you stop thrusting. He screams more and pants. You both sit there panting, trying to recover fast so you can leave him to his shower.

He pants and pants as he says, "Y-y-... I didn't know you- A-aagh!~" He gets interupted as you pull yourself out of him. "I..." He pants. "I didn't know you felt.. th-that way.....y/n.."

"Well...I do...Ethan..." You pant. "Mind if I shower with you for the restof the time?" You ask.

"N-no go ahead..." He turns himself around and smiles. "You're good."

"Thanks Ethan...~" You say smirking.

As you guys finsish showering, you go to your room and get dressed. When finished you go down to the kitchen.
You guys have a nice meal and then you finish off the night by sitting on your balcony and making out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Lol the end. Scroll down for more gay smut! Next time it wont be in your point of view. You will be reading, CRANKYSEPTIPLIER! Lol if you couldn't read that it was CrankySeptiplier. Threesome lolllll.