-reality-

LOOK AT THAT CHEST, oOf

about; roommate harry

summary; angela has a wet dream about harry, how could she not have one when the man is prancing around the house half naked daily?, well maybe next time she should be a little more quiet.

[word count; 1,510 ]

He didn't say a word before he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me, the kiss was filled with hunger his hands on my lower waist as he pushed me against the kitchen counter quickly lifting me up and placing me on top of it, the marble cold against my bare thighs as his lips are against mine somehow distracting me from the cold.

his plump lips were as soft as i imagined them to be, effortlessly moving against mine, i wasted no time in running my hands through his hair the soft curls slipping through my fingers easily, he stood between my legs, mine wrapped around his waist to keep him close to me, i could feel his erection on my bare thigh through the sweatpants he had on.

it was torture to see him walk around the house in only a pair of tight boxers, and everytime he did my eyes were glued to his toned broad back watching closely as his muscles contracted when he would grab something, i was brought back to reality by the feeling of his hands going under my T-shirt the only thing i had under was a pair of panties.

within seconds he pulled it off and i sat there with my upper body on display for him, his eyes raking my body hungrily, i knew he was thinking of all the sinful things he planned to do to me and i was more than ready for whatever he had in mind, his lips attached to my already hardened nipple i let a moan slip past my lips when he started to roll the other one through his fingers.

he trailed kisses from the valley of my breasts to my neck, his lips were so addictive, so soft, with each peck he placed on my hot skin, excitement sparking my core as he nibbled on my neck, grazing his teeth against the flesh perfectly, causing an equal amount of plain and pleasure to course through my veins, the mark left afterwards something to reflect upon the next morning.

i am never going to forget the feeling of his tongue and the way he dragged it across my skin, or the dark look in his eyes, i felt my breath hitch when his fingers danced over my clothed center harry knew the effect he had on me and he was planning to use it as an advantage, now i admit i've thought about this happening a handful of times but it in this moment it's way better than i could have ever thought it would be.

he pulled my panties down my legs slowly,making sure to look me in the eyes as he slid the fabric down my thighs letting them fall on the kitchen floor carelessly, i watched as he gathered my arousal on his fingers, sucking in a breath as he dragged his index & middle finger across my folds and all the way to my clit in one agonizingly slow swipe.

" harry don't be a fucking tease"

a mischievous smirk played on his lips, i could only whimper at the sight of him bringing his fingers to his mouth, his tongue swirling around the two fingers to get a proper taste, he smacked his lips at the taste, he didn't speak as he placed his fingers back on my aching core, not giving me any warning as he slid his long middle finger inside me the cold metal from his ring touching my folds making me shudder, his thumb rubbing my clit in figure eights my eyes momentarily going to his more than prominent bulge, he was big. really big.

" you taste better than i thought you would" he admitted, i only moaned in response my head thrown back in ecstasy as he plunged his finger in and out of me repeatedly, his thumb attacking my clit, and his lust laced tone overwhelming.

" look at me when i talk to you" harry demanded, his fingers curling inside me hitting my g-spot perfectly,making me jolt up and stare right into his lust filled eyes i would forever remember this moment, the look of determination in his eyes a sight that many women would pay money to see and i'm getting to witness it, but for free.

" you think i haven't noticed the way you look at me?" the angered tone in his voice making me more aroused than i already am, " the way you tease me by accidentally dropping things and bending down right in front of me, just for me to see your ass" my eyes widen at his statement, i didn't actually think he'd noticed, " you've been a real bad girl, and i've been waiting to give you a correct punishment" the speed of his fingers increased after his confession, my eyes rolled back in pleasure.

his eyes were fixed on my contorted face and i felt a wave of euphoria rush through me causing my legs to shake a little, I felt myself tighten around his fingers which we both knew as a sign that i was close to my climax, i only needed a little more time, the knot forming in the bottom of my stomach proving that my release was close.

i was beyond pissed when he pulled his fingers out of my aching core only to put them inside his mouth and lick them clean all while maintaining eye contact with me, a victorious smirk creeping onto his lips, god that smirk could instantly make me come undone.

he took his fingers out of his mouth and wiped them against his sweatpants, i furrowed my brows as he backed away, but i was not complaining because the view was enticing, there he stood a few feet away, his bulge straining against the fabric of his sweatpants, his left arm behind his back as he gestured me over with his finger.

" come get on your knees, and suck daddy off princess" right after those words left his lips i found myself getting on my knees in front of him obediently, his grin growing wider at the sight of me submitting to his demand i watched attentively as he pulled out his dick pumping it a few times to let the blood rush to it, and i felt myself get wetter at the thought of him being inside my mouth.

But slowly everything started to fade and i heard harry's voice, except he was not telling me to suck his dick.

" angela, wake up, i made breakfast" my eyes opened to the sight of harry shaking me to wake me up, i really can't believe i had a wet dream about my roommate, i let a yawn slip past my lips.

" what did you make ?" i ask, while i sit up against my headboard not caring about how my oversized T-shirt rolled up giving harry a view of my clothed center, his eyes momentarily taking a look before looking me in the eyes again, maybe i wanted him to see me.

" eggs and bacon, the usual" is all he says before he walks out of my room and closes the door behind me, his posture and short talk only seemed like he was hiding something, i brushed it off as i put a pair of leggings on and head to my bathroom to brush my teeth, i tie my hair into a messy bun before heading to the kitchen.

i quietly eat my food too embarrassed to look at harry after the type of dream i just had, any girl would want him if i'm being honest, for fucks sake everytime we go out multiple girls throw themselves at him, his deep voice, nice hair, gorgeous eyes and toned body, enough to make any girl beg for a piece of him.

I felt his eyes on me when i started to clean my plate, harry was currently leaning against the counter behind me and i felt my heartbeat quicken when his hands found my waist and his plump heart shaped lips were pressed against the shell of my ear.

i leaned back into his touch and let him take control, " next time you have a wet dream about me, call me over to your room and we can make it a reality " he whispered, and i felt myself dampen at his slow and seductive way of speaking into my ear, i must've yelled his name in my dream or something.

it wasn't long before he let go of me and took his keys out of the ceramic bowl near the sink, " S'getting kind of late and i have an appointment to get to, see you later angela" he said, as if what just happened in the kitchen seconds ago didn't really happen.

well fuck me sideways and call me sarah.

edited 4/10/18