Bad Girls Club:Season 1:Miami

Name:Mae

Nickname:MeMe

Age:19

From:L.A,California

Personality:have light briwb hair color.she lives to twerk a lot and drinks a lot of liquor.shes funny when she's drunk.and she do not like people toychibg her stuff.

Name:Tyvie

Nickname:Ty

Age:20

Fron:Miami,Flordia

Personality:likes to party abd have some fun wirg her friends.she's sweet & nice at the same time.her bad side is something else that you'll never wanna see.so stay off her bad side,and be in her good side.

Name:Lynda

Nickname:Lynn

Age:21

Personality:loves to dance and twerk too and like to fught the person who annoys her a lot.if you do,she really can go crazy on their assz.

Name:Yamoni

Nickname:Moni

Age:22

Personality:she's a quiet girl that no one would ever find out.she smart and intelligent.but when its fighting time,shes ine of the beast at fighting.so you better step away from her.

Name:Amber

Nickname:Redd

Age:23

Personality:she is a classy girl with great advices inside the house.shes a leader to herself and friends.she quite a fighter in the house.so yall girls betta wacth your back!

Name:Vanessa

Nickname:Nae

Age:24

Personality:the chill out girl and loves to party every single night.shes way to fun to hang out with.and she a bit sloppy with the drunknness.

Name:Zoey

Nickname:ZaZa

Age:19

Personality:shes such a drama queen.the girl wuth action and all that stuff.when it hits to fights,thats when she lies and a fight starts.