Me Myslef and I

• Dedicated to Mr. Pantano

Darkness wraps around Avery.

            One change.

            One moment.

            One life.

            Avery takes three steps, not a single one could be heard through the thick motionless scilence.

           “Wake your butt up now!” Avery’s mom screams. Avery slaps the alarm clock.

“Get out of my room! Gosh I hate you, leave.” Avery moans. I wish mom would just leave me alone for the rest of my life.

“There is a thing called privacy, ever heard of it?” Avery bellows down the stairs.

As Avery slumps towards the wooden staircase, an old family portrait catches her eyes.

“Remember when I used to be happy?  Full of life? Heck no! This was twelve years ago. Psshhh, that was the stupidest dress ever can’t believe I ever wore that.”

"Young lady watch that mouth of yours!” Comes a voice form down stairs.

I would of shot my self if i picked   that out.                                                               

Should of, could of, would of.

As Avery reaches the last step of the staircase. Zoey, Avery's eight year old step sister, and her baby doll do five circles around her and zips towards the breakfast table.

“Lord! Calm the freak down Zoey, or else.”  Avery shouts.

“Or else what?” Zoey snootily says while her tongue sticks out

“I wont tolerate that tone of voice in my house hold.”  Avery’s mom chimes in. Oh god not Mom again anything but her.

“Whatever, I hate this world and it hates me.” Avery stated.

“Avery what did I say!” Avery’s mom says.

“Fine mom bye I might see u tomorrow if I come home,” Avery enounces. The door slams shut behind Avery the house goes silent.