Jealou$y

This was finally the day I had been waiting months for. It finally arrived! I could not believe that I was actually going to see Jesse today! This was my first time seeing The Neighbourhood and I was beyond ecstatic.

Even though I already bought tickets, my mom refused to go. She always went with me to all of my Jonas Brothers concerts, but apparently she didn't "approve of" The Neighbourhood. I guess she doesn't like his tattoos. Oh well, I loved them. His tattoos make him even sexier.

I was up early to get ready. I had to drive a few hours to see them and I wanted to be early so I could get a front row seat. The entire audience was General Admission, which meant I needed to be first in line if I wanted to be up close in the front row. Which was definitely where I was going to be.

I mean, if they don't decide to meet fans tonight I want to be able to touch them onstage!

And I was ready to meet him. I couldn't wait! Jesse has the most amazing voice. He created the entire vision for the band. He makes all of the artwork himself. He designs everything. He usually comes out to meet fans after concerts. Plus he's absolutely gorgeous. The only problem is the current slut that was occupying his free time. And I'm not just jealou$. She really is a slut. She has numerous topless photos and kisses random people frequently. Anyway, hopefully he will realize this and decide to end things with her.

Maybe I can show him what a real woman is like.