When it all started..

A/n: ayyyye what up guys. I am new at this so I hope you enjoy. Notice that I don't own any videos or pics bc I suck at editing XD. Anyways don't forget to like. Vote. Comment. And follow me  @jhopeishsleepy_XD. Love y'all and cya at the end.
....................................................................
It's the first day of the new semester and jungkook has just moved to a new school bc he hated his old high school. He walks around as blind as a bat bc he don't know were to go or what to do, but his clumsiness might pay off when he bumps into a certain someone.
???:Oh are you okei, I'm so sorry! Said a voice.
A man stands over jungkook, he's tall, good looking and has a sexy voice.
Jungkook:yeah I'm fine but you okei?
???: Yeah I'm alright.* the guy says and helps jungkook up.
Jungkook: thx....and i should be apologizing I should watch were I'm going. I'm super sorry.
???: it's all good. And you seem lost too you new around here.
Jungkook: yeah I just transferred bc of bullying...
???: I shouldn't have asked. But don't worry no one will do that here were like family and besides I'll be your new friend and protect you.
Jungkook: really? Thank you!
???: no problem little buddy. Oh and I should introduce myself I'm....
.................................................................
A/n: ayyye sup again hope you enjoyed. I left it as cliffhanger bc I like too and hope you enjoyed don't forget to like vote comment and follow me and I'll follow right bck. I will also be updating everyday! So get excited :3. Cya laterrrr!