I

"Nathan~" my best friend called out to me.

"Hey Jeromy~" I replied in an equally gay voice. 

He walked over to me and leaned down, kissing my forehead. (He's like 6'2 and I'm 5'9)

"Stop it Jeromy~" I said waving him off with a gesture, "You're making me blush!" I covered my face and he just laughed at me.

"See you in 5th Nathan." He said with a subtle laugh, "I love yooou~"

"Love yooou~" I replied with a gay wave.

I turned to walk to my third period. Two more until I get to hang out with him.

***

Before I get you into this part I need to explain a little. They all act super gay. It's like a joke between all the guys in his 5th period (And in mine... that's why I'm using 5th...) They're all 'straight' but I really don't believe that. So hence, this story was born. These aren't their real names and if any of you guys are reading this I'm gonna cry. Alright, back to the story!

***

5th period

I walked into my geometry class not surprised to see all the guys basically groping each other. Jeromy was sitting on Eric's lap and James was in the middle of trying to pretend kiss Jacks neck. But then he actually did and Jack nearly died. It was funny to watch.

I walked over to my seat and hung my book bag on the back of my chair. Jeromy saw me, got up from Eric's lap and ran toward me.

"Nathan!" He basically yelled in my ear. He draped his arms around my shoulders and nuzzled his face into my neck. "You smell good" he whispered half joking and my face went red.

Ding ding. Ding ding.

"Jeromy, the bell rang" I laughed out to hide my red face. "Sit down." I told him and he took his seat next to me.

Fernin wasn't the smartest for sitting us next to each other but I love that he did. I won't complain. My best friend is the coolest guy in school.

Actually, he's kinda a nerd. But he's cool to me, so I guess thats all that matters.

Class droned on. Geometry this, geometry that. Triangles and blah blah blah. But he finished class early and told us to do whatever we wanted for the last ten or so minutes.

All of my friends grouped around and started making a fool. I'm pretty sure Jake had his hand on Erics thigh the whole time but I won't ask questions... they're the ones that act the most gay so I'm guessing they're not at all. I try not to act too gay but... that's because I actually am.

I know all the guys would make it awkward if they knew so I don't think they'll ever find out. I know they won't find out from me, that's for sure.

I think it'd be realllllly weird... I've seen over half of them naked and they'd flip their shit. Well, most of them would but I think the four J's wouldn't give two fucks. Jeromy, Jake, Jack, and James... they're chill. Eric would totally flip shit and Gregory wouldn't talk to me... he's scared that all gay people will try to get at him.

I won't, I'm not into HIM. But I'd totally try and get at Jeromy. THAT would be some fun shit right there.