Differences Chapter 6

I stood in front of my patents house. I was to scared for this. I've became missing for days, I bet there so worried. All I could think of is how to explain what happened to me. Would they belive me?

"Come on Kat we can do this" I said to myself. "Come on! come on stupid please is so easy all you gotta do is walk up there and just relax right? Fuck me man."

I knock on the door,rang the door. I was really inpatient with everything. 

Finally someone open the door. My sister Rebecca. Everyone was there. wow. This is what I did.

"Rebecca. I'm so sorry"

"Where the he'll have you been?! Moms been crying because of your stupid self! "

"I COULD TRY TO EXPLAIN REBECCA IF YOU LET ME SEE HER AND THANKS FOR NOT SAYING IF IM OKAY."

I pushed her out of the way, and everyone got up to see me. Mom came to me and slapped me. My face was burned and in pain.

"Where in the heck you thought you was?. Tell me?  Who makes the rules here! I called the cops!  I cried for weeks!"

Weeks? I thought it was days?

"Mom I'm sorry. I can tell you what happened I swear...but I did deserve that smack.."

"Kat you freaking pathetic wondering around you know is DANGEROUS"

Rebecca smiled like it was so great to watch me being a struggle. Me and her never got along I guess I can it's ridiculous but that's sister's

"Mom a man chased me. I was kidnapped I didn't know where I was and I was saved by a um man"

"Am I supposed to believe this?Mom-"

"Rebecca shut It!. hunny by tomorrow I'm going to call the police ok?

Rebecca left she really didn't care for me. Everyone went up to me in tears saying If I was ok. I didn't know who was my dad I never got to see his face.  My mom kept a secret I didn't know what it was about my father, but Ill make sure I would find out.