Boyfriend Sweet

You stood at your locker, staring questioningly into the metal chamber, knowing there was something you needed to take to your next class, but unable to remember what it was. As you were starting to pop a vein at your efforts a person suddenly slid beside you and kissed your cheek. You knew who it was without looking, but you wanted to look at your boyfriend anyhow.

"Hiya Jagi!" Jungkook cooed cheerfully with a cute smile, his eyes scrunching at the corners. He slid his hand down your arm and linked your fingers with his and your heart added a few beats.

"Hi Kookie," you answered. Jungkook tilted his head so it was resting on the lockers.

"What are you doing? You look like your head might burst. And you'll make us late for our last class," Jungkook questioned.

"Yeah, I know, but I can't remember what I needed for this class," you told him. Then you turned to the boy. "Did I tell you what it was? Do you know?"

Jungkook giggled. "Yeah. You told me in case you forgot." You sighed and looked at the boy, imploring him to continue. "It was your flash drive. For your project," Jungkook reported.

You snapped your fingers and let out a very loud, "Right!" Jungkook laughed as you rummaged around your backpack - with one hand, since Jungkook refused to let go - and eventually pinched your fingers around the small device. You pulled it out, slammed your locker door, and smiled at your boyfriend.

"Let's go! We're gonna be late!" you said and pocketed the flashdrive. Jungkook started pulling you along to your next class that you two shared. After weaving around hordes of other students and Jungkook's multiple attempts to give you a kiss, you reached the classroom. You were happy since this class had tables for two instead of single desks, so when you entered you immediately went to your spot in the back and you and Jungkook sat at a table together. The class soon started, and thus began the projects. As people started going, you started to feel more nerves take over. You never really liked talking in front of people, even if you did practice a dozen times the night before.

As your turn to present slowly neared you started playing with your fingers in your lap, trying to distract yourself. Jungkook noticed your behavior and reached a hand over, taking one of yours and resting it on your thigh, squeezing your hand tightly.

"You'll do great, I know it. Just stare at me the whole time if you want to," Jungkook tried to reassure you. You gave him a nervous smile and he returned it, his cute bunny-like teeth shining through. He helped you calm down a bit.

Soon the teacher called out your name and you took a deep breath. Jungkook gave your hand another squeeze before he let go and gave your leg a push. You got up and hurriedly walked up to the front. You handed the teacher your flash drive and waited for your presentation to be projected. Once it was you looked out to the class and felt your nerves starting to overtake you again. You met eyes with Jungkook and he smiled encouragingly. He blew you a kiss and you couldn't help but smile.

So you started your presentation. You managed to get through it without any major mess ups, just some stumbling words and stuttering. Whenever you'd get nervous you would look to Jungkook who would be smiling and staring at you like you were the most interesting thing in the world. If any one else would have done that you would grow more nervous; though when Jungkook did it, it gave you a boost of confidence.

You finally concluded and the class and teacher clapped for you respectfully. Though Jungkook was in the back clapping very enthusiastically. Possibly a bit too much so. You hurried back to your seat and sat down quickly. Jungkook gave you a brisk but tight hug, kissing your temple sweetly.

"See!? I told you you'd do great," Jungkook whispered to you.

"Thanks Jungkook," you said quietly.