An Eternity Down There

I woke up alone on the cold ground in an alleyway, I was next to a body that wasn't breathing and I looked over it gasping In suprise when I saw who it was. It was me laying there with my red hair splayed across the ground and my green eyes wide open in shock. I scrambled up off the pavement and stared at the girl laying there then down at my hands that were ghostly pale and almost see through. 'What the hell' I thought to myself. I turned around and saw a man running down the alleyway. He came to a sudden stop when he saw my body, he pulled out his phone and dialed 911 but started running again while he talked to them.

    it was around fifteen minutes later when cops pulled up by the alleyway and cops came out to look for my body. I carefully walked over to one of them and touched his shoulder, but he didn't feel it  "um, excuse me sir." I said but knew it was hopeless, he couldn't hear me, because her body was laying cold on the ground and no one could see or hear her.

   "well, isn't somebody smart." a voice said behind me and I whirled around, now facing a man almost twice my size. He had black hair and blood red eyes, I instinctively cowered away from him. " what happened?" I asked, because I figured if he could see me and talk to me, he would know what happened.

   "you have to figure that out for yourself, it's not my place to tell you." He said and his voice was rough. "just come with me, I'll take you where you need to go."

  "why should I, I don't know you." I told him standing up straight, he didn't look nice and I don't want to go anywhere with him. " fine then don't." He touched my eyelids with his fingers and they immediately closed. I couldn't move a muscle, but I could feel him carrying me and I could think clearly and at this moment there was only one thing running through my head. I Taylor Lonsdale am dead.