FOUND you : KRYBER

NOT MINE!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/389977/i-found-you-kryber

Characters

Krystal Amber

Description

Well.. I havent really decided what to write yet. But for a start, this story is about kryber and how they fall in love with each other along the way..

Foreword

"Found what your looking for?" 

i was startled as I saw her behind me.

She was now standing at me, i swear she looks more beautiful up close.

"Sorry" that was all that I can say. I lost all the  blood on my nerve. She caught me red handed.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhh' I shout out of deppression. how can I be so Unlucky? I mean  my 5 year- girlfriend left me a month ago, I lost my job two  weeks ago, and now?. I lost my wallet.. Im loveless, Jobless and pennyless. Great! How on earth am i gonna 

be able to pay my apartment? How am I gonna be able to eat? I reached for my pocket and thank goodness i still found a thousand bill in it, enough to let me through for two days.

'I should have really withdrawn my money yesterday at an atm machine if I knew that im gonna be a victim of pick-pocketers today.' I said to my self. 

I facepalmed myself after the realization. 'Right. I could just easily go in a bank to withraw.' 

I went to the nearest bank i could find and withdraw all my money and went to a mall to kill some of my time. I bought some coke in can and a potato chips. I sat on the floor outside the boutique when i saw that all the benches were occupied not caring if people were looking at me as they walk pass me. As i was eating my chips i roam my eyes and scan at peoples' faces. I had that habit. to see people and their faces and to see what they are doing. I saw 2 kids playing from a distance. they were running till one of them crashed into a man's back. the girls started crying as soon as she hit the floor and i couldnt help but chuckle as the man held the girl up. on my far left I saw a couple who was now fighting. The girl slapped the boy and she left him dumbfounded and embrrassed. On my right, I saw two old aged women who were talking to each other happilly as they sat on their wheel chairs.

I turned to my chips and found its empty, I licked my fingers and wiped a handkerchief on it.  I opened my coke in can and started dringking on it. As i was doing so, my eyes caught this figure up on the second floor. She was standing and has her chin above her hand as it leans on the railings.Her black hair was hanging by her shoulders.She was the most beautiful girl i have ever seen.  She was staring out of nowhere. Maybe she's thingking, but then she put her hand into her eyes. She were wiping it. Was she Crying? I was staring at her for quite sometime now and I realized that I felt wet down there. What the?. Im not even thingking Pervertedly yet i am wet. I take a look at my pants, well it is wet, because my coke has spilled on it as i was drinking. I quickly got up and fix myself. I threw the empty potato chip plastic and empty can on the trashbin nearby. I took a glimpse to the girl again, but she was gone. I looked left and right but she was nowhere to be found. I walked on the center of the mall, still no sight of her. 

"Found what you're looking for?"

I was startled to see her behind me. She has her hands on her waist.  I swear she's more beautiful upclose. She was l

ooking at me straight into my eyes.

It felt like she was trying to make a hole out of it. My eyes travelled down, to her cheeks, to her lips, I gulped; to her jaw, I gulped again; to her neck, I gulped again; to her collar bones, I gulped even more, and trailing even more down to her breasts,blood were rushing up to my head, I think Im gonna faint.....................