The coffee shop

Ugh.. I'm so tired. This is my first day in Seoul, South Korea. I moved here to study abroad. I heard there is this really good coffee place near by.
Y/n: Can I please get an americano?
???: sure, what's the name?
Y/n: It's y/n.
???: okay your order will be ready soon, y/n.
Once I ordered I noticed how hot the Barista is. I could not stop staring at him. Omg, he just noticed me... He quickly looked at me and had the cutest little smirk. I looked away in embarrassment. He giggled to himself. Omg how is he so hotttt. My first day in Seoul and I'm already falling in love. Oml y/n!
???: Y/N your drink is ready
the Barista handed me the drink and his had touched mine lightly. He made me feel all kinds of ways. ( cringe y/n 😂 ) I was about to move but he grabbed my arm.
???: hey
Y/n: hi?
???: are you new here?
Y/n: yes, how did you know?
???: just a guess.
Y/n: what's your name anyways?
???: My name is Xuimin.
We continued talking for about 10 minutes. Until...
???: XUIMIN HURRY UP AND STOP FLIRTING!
Xuimin blushed and looked down it was so adorable.
Xuimin: oh sorry *he said while being embarrassed*
That's baekyun. Here is my number, we should hang out later.
Y/n: okay I'll text you, when are you off of work?
Xuimin: in an hour.
Baekyun: XUIMIN!!!
Xuimin: oh, I better hurry up now byee
Y/n: bye
He ran back in a hurry. I quickly left the coffee shop and went to the mall. If we were going to be hanging out later I would have to look cute. I went to all the stores and couldn't find any. Until.. I stubbled upon such a cute outfit. It was

it was real cute

it was real cute. I was so happy I found an outfit. I texted Xumin and he quickly responded.
Y/n: hi
Xuimin: hey
Y/n: how was work?
Xuimin: it was good. Are u still free for later?
Y/n: yes I believe I am.
Xuimin: okay, can I pick you up at 3:00? I have a lot of things planned for today!
Y/n: sure here is my address ************
Xuimin: see you soon~
I hurried home because it was 2:30 already. I changed into my outfit, did my makeup and fixed my hair. I was so surprised I did all of my routine very quickly.
* the door bell rings * ah it must be Xuimin
I open the door happily until I notice it's not him.. it's a random guy in a ski mask. I yell very loudly and get so scared. My first day in korea and this is happening. The person hit me and pushed me against the wall. He ran and stole my one of a kind ring. It was my grandmothers before she passed away. It was very special to me. I started yelling and the person hit me again until someone behind the person hits him. He punches him down to the floor and the guy runs away dropping the ring. My vision is very blurry from what just happened but I can tell the person that saved me was Xuimin. I start crying and he pulls me into him and hugs me tightly.
Xuimin: y/n are you okay?....

Authors note
Hey guys sorry if this chapter is a little short promise the rest will be longer.