Chaper 1

Hello, my name is Gaia. I am 17 years old. And I have a story to tell. 7th grade is where it all started, I was in the girls locker room and all I could smell was harsh smell of perfume and deodorant hit your face as you walked in. We only had 6 minutes to get dressed into our gym clothes and get out to our spots on the gym floor. I have a blue T-shirt with lettering all over it and black sweat pants on. We all get to our spots and wait for our teacher to Tell us what to do.

5 minutes goes by.

Our teacher comes in " Start stretching!." He blows his whistle to get us to start running laps around this humid gym. The air is so thick with the smell of sweat, one of the popular group of girls collapsed onto the hard pavement floor. We all run to her and see if she was okay. She was completely knocked out from hitting her head on the ground too hard. The teacher asked if I could take her into the locker room to splash some cold water onto her face and try to wake her up. I drag her flimsy body to the shower and splash cold water onto her face. Her shirt falls down and all I see is her wet white tank top. I pulled up her shirt immediately and all of the girls walk in as I'm doing so. They run to get and pick her up and tell " don't you ever touch or look at our friend again like that, you pervert!" When all I was doing was pulling up her shirt. I get called down to the office the next hour. Everyone looks at me and they start to whisper to their friends. I walk out of the classroom crying already, I get to the office and the priniclable of the school takes me into his office and motions me to sit down. He asked me " Gaia, I'm afraid we have to call your mom." I answer " I didn't even do anything her shirt fell down and I pushed it back up, they thought I was doing something different." He lets me go with a warning.