Story of MarNella

Janella is 14 years old when she became an actress and she is now popular. She audition for the role Nikki, she had no acting experience.

She didn't expect that she will get that role. "They made me scream, pero walang lumabas na sound! Akala ko 'di ako makukuha." She said. She is so quite at the set and and she's not talking to someone. She was fun now because she with the other artists in Be Careful With my Heart (Jodi Sta. Maria, Richard Yap , Mutya Orquia and Jerome Ponce (main casts) ]. Janella remembered that Nikki's remember her mom and Janella try to cry but she didn't cry.

Marlo is an actor and singer from the Philippines best known for his role as Nicolo Angelo Cortez at the television drama Be Careful with My Heart. Mortel is under of ABS-CBN's talent management Star Magic. He is 21 yrs.

old. He said that he had a friend in ABS-CBN that audition him for the role of Nicolo he also act in Tween Hearts before, he covered some songs I heard his covered songs and I like it some of he covered I look for the song that he sang. Like Titanium in acoustic style and the others songs.

Their love story in the Be Careful with My Heart they said that they try it and they didn't expect that there's many people will support their love team (Nik-Nic) or Nikki-Nicolo. Nikki is English speaking and a she is the daughter of an owner of aviation. Nicolo he is the bestfriend of Nikki's brother and Nikki's enemy because he is naughty guy , he is also fighting and sometimes with Nikki's brother. There is many fans of Janella(Nikki)

and Marlo(Nicolo) for their love team MarNella there's a group and pages for their love team. I am also a their fan, some people likes their name "MarNella" it means Marlo and Janella and sometimes "MorSal" or Mortel and Salvador. They so happy because the people was supporting them, their love team and the Be Careful with My Heart. They still continuing the

love team of Nikki and Nicolo. Even in ASAP their still partner and while their singing or dancing the people always kinikilig and shouting their name " Marlo! Janella! " because they love them, Marlo and Janella loves them also even their far ages their still friends and some people thinking that maybe that they are the future [you know it ;)]. Marlo is also act in Tween Hearts as Uno '' I'm Marlo's fan before'' . And Janella is the daughter of Ms. Jenine Desiderio. Janella show her talent when she was a kid and even she had no acting experience she got an awards, and she had a many fans. Janella makes some people say "Oh My Gee!" and "G-R-R-R" her popular lines in BCWMH " I'm her die hard fan also" .

I hope you like this very short story and if you want to say something just comment and if you like this story just vote and follow me.

We hope that many people also support their love team and them. We wish that more projects to come to both of you , have a good health and more birthdays to come.

"WE LOVE YOU MARLO AND JANELLA"

~Janellasters Book