Grapeapplesauce :)

Olivia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my alarm booming out to my favourite 5SOS song ( Good Girls ) and stumbled out of bed, trying hard not to look into the mirror, i knew i looked a mess, i always look awful on mornings. I heared the sound of the kettle boiling and checked the time. The clock read 9:34am OMG! I had to be ready for 10am! What!? Who?! Wah?! I poured myslef a bowl of coco pops, spilling most of them on the floor and splashed some milk into the bowl, i grapped a spoon from the draw and scoffed up my breakfast. I hopped into the shower and frantically washed myself. I jumped from the shower tripping over my layed out clothes ang they got covered in soap from my hair.

I was ready just in time as i heared the doorbell ring, i grabbed my bag and ran to the door, it was my friends Hannah, Izzy and Megan. I was closest to Izzy in our group of friends, she was the 'gamer one' along with me... Of course! We were mostly into minecraft youtubers.... We obsessed over all of them. Megan and Hannah were kind of the normal ones, into sporty things like swimming and running and well, me and Izzy were just not into that suff. We prefered to be sat on the couch eating pizza not jumping around. I do like to go on the trampline though, that is pretty fun!

Izzy's mum was picking us up, the heat was almost unbearable! It wouldn't be that hot to someone in Florida or somewhere like that but I live in Canada and it's spring so it's pretty unusual for it to be this hot! The seatbelt burnt the top of my finger

"Ow!" I squealed

I felt so embarrassed as Izzy's mum gave me such a strange look. Obviously she wasn't being mean, she was pratically my mum as well, me and Izzy were so close, our birthdays only 1 day appart, my birthday is on the 3rd of September 1999 and Izzy's birthday is on the 4th September 1999. It feels cool to be the oldest, even though its only one day appart. Although i'm the smallest which is never easy. Even when people call me small and say that it's cute, it's just not fair. It doesn't make it okay. And also i HATE being called cute, i'm a human like the rest of you all okay?!

UPDATES SOON!