Redwood Academy

Hulo! Like this is my first story here so people go easy  on me! :D Btw. I'm a Ninja alien w. super powers! Jijiji (Lauguing like a mad women) I know I sound crazy but the problem here is that I am! :D Sooo...I:m gonna tell you what this story is abou! 

***************************************************************************************************************

I was a freak. Really, a freak. I didn't have any friends, not one.My parents...Well, I think inside of them they never wished I was born. They were always waiting for something to happen. Always looking at me like I would grow a pair of wings or transformm into a mermeid. My grandmother may she rest in peace always said that I was especial. That I had a purpuse. I though to myself: "That's what grandmas are suppused to do, make you feel special" . She always said that one they I wold have the key to saving the world. I never believe her. That was until something happen, that day change my life. And because of that day...The world change itself...

***************************************************************************************************************

Sooooo....U like? I like! Ovbio es mi historia! Es qe soi una loka! :D Btw. I'm Puerto Rican so like if you see me writing stuff in Spanish you would know why! :D Jijijiji! Sooo Vote, Comment and Fan! :D <3 :D Love U all my beutiful childs! (I like to think I got childs all over the world and that I don't remember tem cause I lost my memory!) :D (I don't know how I'm just 13 years old) :D Bye!