Never forget Me ( Sequal to The One tenwolf)

( I Have No ownership of teenwolf.   Only The additional carecters i added)

Injoy The 2nd book______________________________

You will probley want to   read the first book  called The One ( teenwolf fanfiction)

Short sample

LOLA'S  POVMY Bedroom Yelling on a friday night. Totaly cool

"Why would you do that you-you  A**hole i  trusted you i told you everything  and anything about life!!!   I told him  crying andwisper-shouting.

" I just told him that you like someone that's all." He said." They all  know about my  secret, they know about my past  you-you liar!!" i told himfull-out yelling." I dont know how they know i didn't say nothing else to him or anyone else.  He said." Wait,Why did you tell him i like someone?"  I said serious."DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THEY TRUTH!!!"  He said" Yes I always wanted  the truth." I said calmly.

"I didn't like him so-so close to you i had no chance. They all were close to you i had nothing at the time." he said" I've always loved you when the  first  time i seen you" He said walking towards me."Really  i thought the exact opposite." I said"I  just have a good way of hidding things" He said leaning in."Yeah i do too."  I said after kissing him.

Who is she talking too?

Who do you want together?

Comment   and  vote