Hetalia: Escape to Paradise

Just so you know guys, this is my very first fanfic. I hope you like...

 Could there possibly be a place I could go to get away from all my problems...?

I've always daydreamed about a moment where there was a secret passage just for me to enter whenever life here got too difficult for me. That was only a dream....A dream that would be so sweet, yet it wasn't real.

I tapped against my laptop. It was around 3:00 in the morning. I had stayed up late because of boredom and expected that I would be entertained, but how could I have fun? I wasn't allowed to go to my friends houses, I couldn't go shopping like most girls could. I couldn't drive-Yeah shocker. I was trapped in a house where everybody was just so depressing and put you down alot. I hated it. I couldn't see my mom, because my controlling idiot papa wouldn't let me. I could say over and over how much I hated it, but it wouldn't do any good. I feel hopeless because I won't have a life. I won't get to have fun like other teens do. Yeah I cried sometimes, but crying didn't help either. If only I could leave! I put my head on the desk. I definitely wasn't tired,I was pretty much angry. There's no such thing as a paradise to go to. I often daydreamed the day that I would visit my favorite anime. My top favorite was Hetalia, because I wanted to travel one day, and I thought it was cool that the countries were humans and interacted with each other. The thing I loved the most was their different personalities, they were all eccentric in their own way, nothing wrong with that, it just made them more awesome. I wonder what it would be like if I went there? I lifted my head to the screen of my laptop and sighed. Just then my papa walked passed the hallway. When he saw that my light was on, he opened the door and made me shut everything off and get to bed.

I wanted to punch his face in. He was the real reason I had no life. The fact also was that he tried to control a great proportion of it, because I wasn't old enough. I slammed myself on the bed, being very angry, I could have spouted off to him right then, but I'd probably get a slap, its not like its happened before. Sorry I had to share my angsty life, I myself wish it was more positive, but that's what I had Anime for. It made me happy even in the most grim times. As long as Anime was around my happiness would stay.

Maybe one day, I could go....maybe....

Hope you enjoyed this. I know, this is like the intro and everything, but I will probably need help later on, so feel free to comment and tell me what you think I should do, since this my first fan fic. :) Thank you so much!