A 1D Dream Come True

( Ashley's pov)

    A thirteen year old girl named Ashley has been a huge One Direction fan ever since the X-Factor. Although she is a big directioner, she isn't the type of fan that would bother One Direction so much just to get a picture. She is the type of fan that would always support the boys and will always be there for them.

    One day, Ashley and her friend were walking to the mall when they saw a big mob of screaming girls. They wondered what was going on, so they walked over. They heard heard a very familiar voice come from the middle of the mob. Right away Ashley and her friend recognized the voice. It was Harry Styles! They couldn't believe that they were this close to their idol, but they still stayed calm.

    They weren't going to invade his privacy like everybody else was doing, but they stood back and waited for him to exit the mob. They saw him taking pictures with fans and signing their phones, purses, and basically whatever else they had with them.

                        (Harry's pov)

    As I finally escaped the group of screaming fans, I noticed two girls looking looking at me. They looked like they wanted a picture with me but we're too afraid to ask. I went over to them and ask them for a picture. They said yes and I took the picture with their phones. I knew it would make any fan's day to have my number, so I decided to put it in their phones. When I was adding my number, I could see that they were confused of what I was doing with their phones.

    As I started to walk away, I saw them both look at their phones and smile.  I knew that they then noticed what I did. I felt happy because I knew that they weren't the type of fans that would abuse the privilege of having my number.

                        (Ashley's pov)

    Ashley had really wanted a picture with Harry, and she knew that her friend did too, but they wasn't going to force one from him. As he escaped the group of yelling fans, he started to walk towards them. Ashley and her friend did not know what was happening. Harry styles was walking over to my them. They were so confused. They just kept thinking why would would a celebrity want to come by us?

    Harry then asked us for a picture which left them shocked, but it also made them feel meaningful. After Harry took a selfie of the three of them, he began to type something into their phones. Neither Ashley or her friend knew what he was doing. When he was done, he gave back their phones and whispered "thanks for being true fans". They felt like we did the right thing by just standing back and letting him come to them.

    Ashley and her friend looked at their phones, trying to find out what harry had done. They both noticed at the same time, looked at each other, smiled, and then looked looked at Harry. Harry was looking back at them smiling. Harry had put his number into their phones. They then knew that what harry whispered to them meant that he trusted them with his number.